Today we have author Elizabeth Monvey visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* ELIZABETH MONVEY is the pseudonym for a single mother from Los Angeles. She writes manlove stories, where the hero meets the man of his dreams because happily ever after is one of her favorite things.
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
* Emmett owns an occult store. He firmly believes in magic. His boyfriend, Jackson, does not.
* Yet none of that matters because they are devoted to each other—until the night Emmett becomes the unexpected target of a sexual demon … an Incubus. Suddenly Emmett can’t remember their passionate nights. He’s slowly being taken over. And Jackson struggles with the realization that magic might just be real after all.
* Now Jackson has to step in to fight for his love before the demon completely consumes Emmett.
Be Warned: m/m sex
~ Excerpt ~
* He touched the cast iron rim, and a bolt of electricity seized through his body. Shocked, he cradled his hand as he backed away. The thing had never conducted such a static charge before, and he’d bought the things years ago at an estate sale from a known practitioner of Wiccan magic. Suddenly, everything about it now creeped him out, so Emmett decided to leave it be and head home. Gathering his stuff, he headed toward the door when suddenly a fierce wind whipped out of nowhere to encircle him.
* Frightened, Emmett stumbled back and tried to bat at the air that sucked the oxygen from his lungs. He couldn’t breathe. The swirling winds tore through him, bringing him to his knees. And as quickly as it had started, it abruptly ended, leaving him gasping.
* “You are a good vessel.”
* The whispered words echoed all around, and Emmett looked up to see a shadow approaching. Slowly, it took shape, coalescing into a tall, thin creature with horns protruding from the sides of its head. Fear sliced through him, and Emmett tried crab-walking away from it.
* “I will keep you,” the thing seemed to hiss. Its bright yellow eyes blazed with the heat of the sun. The thing solidified even more, turning into a man, one with chiseled abs, a beautifully sculptured body with a large cock and balls.
* “W-what are you?” Emmett cried out.
* “You will feed me,” it taunted, not answering his question. In fact, Emmett couldn’t see its mouth moving. “I will be you and you will be me.”
* It stopped at Emmett’s feet, and the thin lips twisted into some semblance of a smile. In a flash, Emmett remembered all he’d forgotten in the night before, and he remembered seeing this … creature? … before. It had rushed at him, making him collapse and pass out. And through the night, all the sex with Jackson had been because of this demon.
* “Tell me what you are,” he whispered, horrified.
* “I am a nightmare, induced to lie upon the unknowing. I have existed as far back as Mesopotamia and Samaria, to beget with women a demon hybrid. I thrive upon the sex of humans, no matter if be male or female.”
* Emmett wracked his brain for such a creature, finally coming to one horrifying conclusion. “You’re an Incubus?”
Thank you for joining us here today, Elizabeth Monvey! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.