Today we have author Elizabeth Monvey visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Elizabeth Monvey is the pseudonym for a single mother from Los Angeles. She writes manlove stories, where the hero meets the man of his dreams because happily ever after is one of her favorite things.
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
* Rian dreams of the sea. When he wakes up in a hospital after an accident, he is unable to remember anything. Not even his boyfriend, Jarred.
* He is whisked away to their castle, where secrets make him hesitant to trust what Jarred says. As he tries to uncover the secret of his injury, he stumbles across a hidden tunnel…and a vast treasure in lost shipwreck gold.
* It isn’t until he follows Jarred down into the tunnel that he discovers his boyfriend is not completely human.
* Be Warned: m/m sex
~ Excerpt ~
* Jarred pulled out his cell phone and, with a few taps, brought up a classical piece of music. The haunting strings echoed in the room. He stood and held out his hand. With his heart beating quickly, Rian took hold and Jarred pulled him into his arms to sway in rhythm to the music.
* “We danced like this the first night we made love,” Jarred whispered, resting his cheek against Rian’s head. “On the beach, in moonlight, with the gentle sound of the tide coming in as our opera.”
* Rian closed his eyes and could picture the hypnotic moment that Jarred weaved. His blood heated, his cock hardening at the sensual sway between them. Jarred placed a small kiss against the sensitive skin behind his ear.
* “I held you close, and our heartbeats pounded in sync,” Jarred continued. “I knew you were meant for me just as you knew I was meant for you.”
* Jarred ran a hand down his back, until he reached Rian’s ass. Squeezing hard, bringing him in even closer. Their breaths mingled, desire chasing away any lingering doubts. All Rian wanted was to feel Jarred’s lips upon his. They melted into each other, with the first tentative kiss swiftly deepening. A memory drifted through Rian’s mind. He’d felt this before.
* He’d tasted these lips before.
* He tried to grasp the moment, tried to pull it out of the depths of blackness, but the more he concentrated on it, the faster it slipped away. With a groan of disappointment, he pulled back. Jarred’s eyes glowed with a spark of otherworldly passion that Rian couldn’t explain.
* “Your eyes…”
* Jarred closed them and took a deep breath. When he opened them back up, the iridescent brilliance had gone. “Rian—”
* Rian pulled away. “I remembered your kiss.”
* Happiness lit up Jarred’s face. Rian held up a hand.
* “I want my memory back before we proceed with anything,” he said. “I can’t sleep with you when you’re still a stranger to me.”
* “But we’re not strangers,” Jarred whispered.
* Rian thought about the kiss. “My body knows you’re not. My head is saying something different.”
Thank you for joining us here today, Elizabeth Monvey! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.