Today we have author Elena Kincaid visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Elena Kincaid is an award-winning and Amazon best-selling author. She writes Paranormal and Contemporary Romances. She developed a passion for reading and writing at an early age, and loves to write what she loves to read, usually romance with a paranormal twist. Her desk is constantly cluttered with journals, sticky notes, and torn-out pieces of paper full of ideas.
A look into Where Fire Meets Flame in the Down and Dirty anthology
~ Blurb ~
* As a private detective, Riley Scott has witnessed her fair share of the ugly side of relationships. She guards her heart like a fortress, but a pair of sizzling blue eyes threatens to take down all of her barriers. He came to her rescue through a blazing fire. Now, she could only hope he would not incinerate her heart.
* Tristan Cain hasn’t been able to let go of his red-headed angel, or his promise to get justice. Fate throws them together again when he once thought it would be impossible, and when a daring rescue turns out to be the least of their worries, Tristan vows to keep her safe. He’s not letting Riley out of his sight again.
~ Excerpt ~
* Dance with me?”
* So engrossed in her conversation with Tristan, Riley hadn’t even noticed the dance floor was starting to fill up. She reveled in the idea of finally being close to him after so many times imagining it. “I’d love to.”
* They polished off the rest of their second round of drinks and Tristan took her hand and led her to the dance floor. She noticed Terry dancing it up with an attractive guy, possibly in his early to mid-thirties, and not one of the guys from James’ table. When their eyes met, Terry winked at her, and Riley already anticipated the grilling she’d receive from him later.
* “I’m glad to see he’s having fun,” she said close to Tristan’s ear. He had his arms wrapped loosely around her waist as they slowly swayed from side to side despite the medium tempo. “He just broke up with someone yesterday.”
* Tristan glanced over to where Terry was dancing and wearing a huge grin. “He doesn’t look very torn up about it.” His breath tickled her ear as he spoke, his voice deep and smooth like velvet, causing a shiver to travel up and down her spine, and she wondered what else he could do to her with other parts of him if just his voice had this much of an effect on her.
* “As he shouldn’t,” Riley managed to say after barely composing herself. “His ex-boyfriend is Kevin’s brother, the guy you saw me with at the coffee shop.”
* Tristan threw his head back and laughed. She felt the rumble in his chest, anticipating what he would say next just so she could feel his warm breath tingle on her skin again. “Not a match made in heaven either then, I gather?”
* She shook her head.
* Tristan brought his head close to hers, skimming his nose against her own. She was grateful for the added height tonight with her four-inch heels, though he still had to bend somewhat. At five foot four inches tall and the fact that she usually wore boots or shoes with some sort of heel, she never really felt all that petite, despite being right at the cusp. Tristan was just extremely tall, taller than anyone she’d ever dated. Somehow, with the way his arms were wrapped around her, his body close, heat rising between them, he made her feel protected. No one had ever made her feel that way before, not really. Her dad and now Terry were the only two people she’d ever really trusted. With everyone else, she always wore a tough exterior, spikes and barbed wire, to ward off anyone who tried to mess with her.
* Could she possibly let this man break through all that?
* He lifted her chin so she would look at him. She saw the question of permission in his eyes, and with a slight nod, she gave it to him. Her eyes closed, their lips met, tentatively at first, and she opened for him, their tongues meeting half way. His lips were soft and the dance his tongue was doing with hers was slow and sensual. Soon, the kiss became deeper, bolder. She could feel his length hardening against her as he pulled her in closer, her own body reacting and filling with need for him.
* His kisses became more playful after a while, nipping at her top and bottom lip in turn until he pulled away from her completely. He looked suddenly angry as he stepped back from Riley, putting a gap of distance between them.
* Riley turned, following his line of sight and immediately saw the reason for his anger.
~ Down and Dirty anthology ~
* Get in, get down…and get filthy with these sexy, hardworking, blue-collar heroes who don’t mind when things get a little dirty while at work or at play. This collection of 22 brand new stories from USA Today and International Best-Selling authors is full of scorching hot romance tales that will be sure to leave you breathless for more. These men work hard, and play even harder.
* From cops to mechanics, and miners to brewmasters, they aren’t afraid to go all in. At the end of the day, when they find the woman who completes them, they learn that love and life can be just as messy as their day job…and they wouldn’t have it any other way.
* Featuring stories from: Lori King, Maia Dylan, Sarah Marsh, Elena Kincaid, Cecile Tellier, London Saint James, Bella Settara, Rose Nickol, RL Merrill, Ashley Malkin, Lucy Felthouse, Scarlett J. Rose, Sydney Lea, CR Moss, Samantha A. Cole, Danielle James, Ava Campbell, Eva Moore, Kimberlie L. Faye, Sabrina Sol, Nikki Prince, and Mia Hopkins! Visit the Facebook Page
Want more by Elena Kincaid? Check out her story In Fair Brighton…
~ Blurb ~
* Sasha Palmer, a travel writer, never stays in one place long enough to find even the possibility of love. The baggage of her family keeps her closed off from everyone, but one day, love finds her in the form of strong arms, wrapping around her, and pulling her to safety from oncoming traffic. One look at Rome, and she’s a goner.
* Roman “Rome” Valentin is a killer … and a good one at that. He leads a life he detests, full of self-loathing until the day he meets Sasha. She barrels into his life and steals the heart he didn’t know he still had … and then she vanishes.
* Their two families have been at war for decades. Will a chance meeting and a passionate growing love end the bitter feud or spark a battle that may destroy them all?
~ Excerpt ~
* Sasha found herself pressed against the façade of a bright yellow apartment building. The street they had been walking down was nearly deserted, when the two of them suddenly exchanged heated glances. He pushed her up against the building and kissed her fiercely, one of his hands cradling the back of her head, while the other was right below her ass as she hitched her leg around him. She threaded her hand into his hair and fisted the front of his shirt again with her other hand, moaning into his mouth as the kiss consumed them both, letting out two days’ worth of fire and heat. She felt his hard length pressing into her, wanting to take him inside her body and lose herself in him.
* He slowed their kiss down. “Do you want me to take you back to your hotel now?” he whispered against her lips.
* “No,” she whispered back. She nipped his bottom lip, driving him to kiss her fervently again.
* He pulled back to look at her, his face riddled with desire. “I ache so badly for you, Sasha.”
* “Then have me,” she said. “I want you, too, Rome.”
* His hotel was closer to their location, only two blocks away. They walked briskly without a word until they were inside his room.
* “God, what you do to me,” he said, his voice gravelly, right before he cupped her face and delivered another impassioned kiss.
* He removed his hands from her face, and lowered them to cup her ass, pulling her closer to him. Sasha moaned into his mouth as he hoisted her up to straddle his waist. He then carried her to the side of the bed in the center of the room and laid her down on her back so that her bottom was at the edge and her legs dangled off the side.
* He gave her a hungry look, pushed her legs up closer to her before spreading them wide. “Leave them like that,” he ordered.
* She made a low “uh” sound in response, never having been so turned on in her entire life. He pushed her sundress up to the middle of her stomach and licked his lips as he stared at her panty-clad swollen flesh. She let out a moan in response.
* Using only one finger, he slowly traced the center of her cleft. His breathing was harsh. “I can feel how wet you are for me even through here.” And just as achingly slow, he hooked a finger on each side of her underwear by her hip and pulled them off her, and then spread her legs back open to their previous position.
* She felt so vulnerable, yet so turned on with the way he was hungrily staring at her most intimate part. He dipped his head, and immediately followed the path his finger had done, only this time with his tongue. Sasha moaned loudly at the contact.
* “Even your pussy tastes sweet,” he said against her flesh.
* Rome tortured her at first, licking all around her outer and inner lips, avoiding that tight little bundle of nerves she wanted to beg him to taste until finally, she did beg. “Please, Rome, please.”
* His soft chuckle against her only made her feel needier until he took pity on her and gave her what she wanted. He sucked her clit into his mouth, making her whimper, and then he ate her as if she were his most delicious dessert, lips, tongue, teeth, driving her to the edge quickly.
* She screamed, her orgasm hitting her so fiercely, it blurred her vision for a moment. His mouth did not release her until her body calmed.
* “You’re so beautiful when you come,” he said, his voice gravelly.
* She gave him a lazy smile when he stood up to remove his shirt. She sat up then, to undo the button on his jeans while he watched her with his eyes hooded. She bit her bottom lip as she lowered his zipper, returning the favor by tormenting him with her slowness. Then, instead of touching him where he wanted, she traced the hard lines of his six-pack abs, up to his muscular chest, and then she brought them lower again all the way down to his perfect V. Rome’s body was a work of art. Michelangelo’s David came to mind.
* Deciding she couldn’t wait any longer to taste him, she freed his hard cock, thick, long, and cut. He was beautiful. He shucked his pants all the way down, and as soon as he stepped out of them and came closer to her, she sucked him into her mouth, taking him as far as she could go.
* His moans of enjoyment only urged her on, knowing she was driving him as crazy as he had her. She licked up and down his shaft a few times before popping him back in, and concentrating on the head.
* “Enough,” he said gruffly, popping himself out of her mouth. “I want to come inside you.”
Thank you for joining us here today, Elena Kincaid! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your stories.