Today we have author Sarah Marsh visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Sarah Marsh was born in British Columbia where she still lives, she has only recently began her writing career finding it the perfect outlet for taking the edge off a nine to five office job. She’s been a science fiction and romance junkie for years and when her imagination started to take the characters she’d read about even further in their adventures she decided to try writing something of her own.
* Sarah’s also a former pastry chef and spends a lot of time cooking and baking for friends and family as well as painting and knitting. Her biggest weaknesses are animals of any kind…she even loves the ones that wake you up at four in the morning because they can almost see the bottom of their food dish.
* When it comes to life in general she’s a big believer that laughter is the best medicine and that there’s no such thing as too much love, which is why she’s such a sucker for a happy ending.
Find Sarah Marsh here…
Amazon Author Page | Blog/Website | Facebook Page | Facebook Street Team | Goodreads | Instagram | Newsletter | Twitter | BookStrand | Evernight Publishing
A look into Sweet Addiction in the Down and Dirty anthology
~ Blurb ~
* The opportunity to build her own future and start over is exactly what Sasha needs. Moving to the small town of Digby to open up a pastry shop is more than enough to make her happy, or so she thought. What she wasn’t counting on was the sexy rancher that seems to have quite an interest in her, for far more than her baking skills.
* Sasha has exactly what Declan needs to take care of his sweet tooth, and any other hungers that may arise…if she has the courage to show it. He’s figured out that Sasha is gun shy when it comes to men, but with some patience, he hopes to sneak past her walls and show her that he’s in it for more than just dessert. When his past comes calling, will Sasha open up and trust him, or will she shut her heart down for good?
~ Excerpt ~
* “Thank you for walking me.”
* “Of course, everyone knows how shifty this town is,” he winked. “I wanted to make sure you didn’t get abducted or roughed up by one of the street gangs from the senior’s home down the way.”
* “Wow… I had no idea,” she had a tough time keeping a straight face. “I guess I better stop walking around with my knitting needles and bags of yarn, it’s just asking to get mugged.”
* “It’s okay, I’ll keep you safe,” he managed with his most serious tone as they came to a stop in front of the stairs to her apartment. Declan moved in closer, taking her other hand, twining her fingers in his own.
* “That’s very nice of you,” her breathy whisper made his own heart beat faster as he searched her face for permission to do what he was aching to.
* Sasha felt like she could barely breathe, the warm spicy scent of Declan surrounded her as he leaned in closer. She’d spent most of the night wondering if his lips would be as soft as they looked, and she was now almost desperate to find out.
* “Well,” his green eyes searched hers before they wandered lower, seeming to follow her tongue as she absently ran it over her lower lip, “I have to admit, it’s partially a selfish motivation—if you get attacked by senior citizens, I wouldn’t be able to do this…”
* Declan’s mouth softly touched her own, and she sucked in a breath. His skin was so warm everywhere it moved against hers, and without her even realizing it, her fingers were suddenly tangled in the silky black hair at the nape of his neck. He seemed to approve if the low groan that escaped him was any indication, and when his tongue rubbed against her lips, she eagerly opened, loving the wild taste of him.
* “Sasha,” the low timbre of his voice made goosebumps wash over her body, “you feel so perfect in my arms.”
* Those words only made her control unravel even faster, and she pulled his mouth back down to her own, exploring as ardently as he was. She felt a wall at her back and realized he’d backed her into the alcove beside the door. When his body finally stopped, she could feel the hard length of him against her stomach, and her body flooded with heat, knowing that he wanted her as much as she ached for him.
* She moved her hips closer, and Declan swallowed her groan as the hot ridge of his cock moved against her sensitive clit, setting off a round of fireworks in her body. One of his large hands moved along her back until it settled comfortably on her ass, pulling her even closer as his talented mouth moved to nibble along the side of her neck.
* Sasha couldn’t think, her body was on fire with need for this man, and when his lips stopped moving, she couldn’t stifle her whimper of protest. Declan’s forehead moved to rest on her own, and she loved that he was as breathless as she was. He also hadn’t let her go, and the feel of his strong frame against her own was almost as intoxicating as his kisses.
* “I need to go… before I end up doing something on the street my momma would kill me for.” He sighed loudly before placing one more, gentle kiss on her lips and stepping back to release her. “I have dinner with my parents tomorrow, but can I see you on Tuesday night?”
* Sasha didn’t really trust her voice at that moment, so she simply nodded, still incredibly distracted by this man’s presence. She wanted to take his hand and drag him up to her home… to her bed, but she’d never been the aggressor before in sexual situations, and as soon as she hesitated, the old voices in her head undermined her passion.
* “Do you want to come for dinner?” she cleared her throat and smiled up at him. “We could watch a movie after?”
* “I’d love to, that sounds perfect.”
* He leaned down and placed one more kiss on her lips, groaning as she kissed him back before he retreated once more. “What are you doing to me, Sasha?” The whispered words made her smile as he opened the door and watched her walk up the stairs to her apartment.
* “I have no idea…” she muttered back, her libido on fire and a perma-grin on her face.
* I might not know exactly what I’m doing, but whatever it is… I know I want more of it.
~ Down and Dirty anthology ~
Releases: May 22, 2018 | Publisher: Romance Rebels Publishing | Cover Artist: Sinfully Sweet Designs
* Get in, get down…and get filthy with these sexy, hardworking, blue-collar heroes who don’t mind when things get a little dirty while at work or at play. This collection of 22 brand new stories from USA Today and International Best-Selling authors is full of scorching hot romance tales that will be sure to leave you breathless for more. These men work hard, and play even harder.
* From cops to mechanics, and miners to brewmasters, they aren’t afraid to go all in. At the end of the day, when they find the woman who completes them, they learn that love and life can be just as messy as their day job…and they wouldn’t have it any other way.
* Featuring stories from: Lori King, Maia Dylan, Sarah Marsh, Elena Kincaid, Cecile Tellier, London Saint James, Bella Settara, Rose Nickol, RL Merrill, Ashley Malkin, Lucy Felthouse, Scarlett J. Rose, Sydney Lea, CR Moss, Samantha A. Cole, Danielle James, Ava Campbell, Eva Moore, Kimberlie L. Faye, Sabrina Sol, Nikki Prince, and Mia Hopkins! Visit the Facebook Page
Pre-order the Down and Dirty anthology here…
AMAZON US | AMAZON UK | AMAZON CA | AMAZON AU | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Kobo
Want more by Sarah Marsh? Check out her story Viktor…
~ Blurb ~
When the heroes have reputations like these, who needs a villain?
* Have you ever read a fairy tale and wondered why the goody two-shoe Princes and Princesses were always the ones who got their happy endings?
* Pandora is a Fairy Godmother who’s never fit in with her own people. Only she has the power…and the attitude, to step in and help those who others have decided aren’t worthy of a happy ending. How hard could it be to manipulate some of the most feared beings in their world?
* Viktor has spent his entire un-dead life being the bogey man to the paranormal community and that’s the way he wants to keep it….with everyone else far away from him. When the opportunity arises to take his revenge on his nemesis, he can’t resist—even if it means risking his reputation and rescuing the damsel in distress.
* Halle never expected to find herself in need of a savior, especially one with a reputation like Viktor’s. But she’s used to listening to her instincts and her cat trusts the strange woman who pops up and claims to have some solutions.
* If a girl can’t trust her own Fairy Godmother, then what is this world coming to?
~ Excerpt ~
* “I mean you no harm, lady. You can go. I’m only here for what’s in the car,” he said slowly walking towards her. She was a cute little thing, all soft curves with golden skin and hair.
* “Ummm, yeah, about that … I’m what’s in the car, Mr. Krescech. You have to take me with you out of here,” she said almost nervously, those big green eyes pleading with him.
* Clearly, she was also insane. What was with the women he was running into this week? Viktor had had more than his fair share of groupies throwing themselves at him in the bars, wanting to take a walk on the wild side for a few hours, but this wholesome little beauty certainly didn’t look like the type, so he had no idea exactly what she was asking him for.
* “I don’t think so,” he said, moving past her towards the open back door to search the car.
* “Seriously, there’s nothing else in the car. They were taking me from my family and my pard to be married to Conrad. I have to go with you to get away from him,” she continued, putting her tiny little hands on her very curvy hips in a way that distracted him far more than it should have.
* Interesting, so this little number was a leopard shifter? Viktor hadn’t really had any interaction with the pard in this country, but by reputation, they were a good lot. Why on Earth would she agree to marry Conrad?
* “I don’t rescue damsels in distress. I eat them,” he said with a flash of fang. “So run along, little kitten.”
* The tiny spitfire threw her hands dramatically up in the air and sighed loudly.
* “You just saved me from a life of baby-making slavery. Aren’t you supposed to whisk me away to your super-secret villain lair and ravish me? Sheesh, where’s your follow-through?”
* Viktor just stood there and stared at her for a moment. He didn’t know whether to laugh at her ridiculous statement or take her up on her offer and bend her over right here on the trunk of Conrad’s car. He was extremely turned on by the fact that she didn’t seem the least bit afraid of him. He’d always tried to pretend that his reputation in the paranormal community pleased him, that it helped him by keeping the rabble away. But deep down it bothered him that everyone always thought the worst of him. His honor was just yet another thing that Melisandre and Conrad had stolen from him when they took his mortality.
* “Don’t you know who I am, woman?” he finally said as she just stood there looking at him expectantly.
* “Yes, I know who you are. Who else is capable of keeping me out of Conrad’s douchy hands?” she said sounding a little impatient.
* “Don’t you have a family you can go to?” he asked, still wondering why he was even standing here talking to her.
* Well, that wasn’t entirely true. Once she’d said the word “slavery” he knew he couldn’t leave her to Conrad’s tender mercies. Viktor knew more about slavery than he ever wanted to, and no being should ever be held against their will. That and he had seen firsthand what Conrad enjoyed doing to women. It still sickened him to think back to the horrors he’d had to witness as Melisandre’s pet.
* “If I go back to my family they’d just have to hand me right back over to him again. My pard owes him a blood debt, and I am the payment. I need this to look like Conrad’s men lost me in the confrontation with you. This needs to be his fault, as otherwise, it will start a war between my family and his coven,” she said, stepping ever closer.
* She stood so close now that Viktor could smell the strawberry and coconut scent of her shampoo. Good Gods, she smells good enough to eat.
* “Why would you think that I should care whether or not this starts a war for your people? I will not be fighting in it,” he answered, trying to sound like he didn’t care one way or another.
* “Because I think that you hate Conrad just as much, if not more than I do, and there’s nothing he wants more than to possess me,” she answered quietly, her huge green eyes staring right into his grey ones.
* She was right of course. There was no one on this Earth that he hated as much as he hated Conrad. That’s what he told himself anyway when he ultimately decided he would take the girl with him—whether it was the whole truth about his motivations or not.
* “First, tell me how your pard was thoughtless enough to enter into a blood debt with a killer like Conrad?”
* “It’s not like we had any choice. My father was jumped one night by a bunch of rogues, and Conrad just happened to be there to offer his assistance … for a price.”
* The venom in her voice clearly stated that she suspected they’d been set up. The rogues were most likely paid to attack by Conrad himself. It was a trick the coward had used over and over again.
* “Fine,” he said with a sigh. “You can come with me, but just until we find somewhere to stash you that Conrad cannot reach you.”
* “Thank you!” she said with a squeal just before she reached up and hugged him before he could stop her. “I’m Halle, by the way.”
* Clearly, his reputation was never going to recover from this if anyone saw him being hugged in the alley, but with her luscious frame leaning against his, smelling so sweet, he had a difficult time finding a reason to care.
Buy Viktor here…
Amazon | Evernight Publishing
Thank you for joining us here today, Sarah Marsh! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your stories.