Today we have author Gale Stanley visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Gale Stanley grew up in Philadelphia PA. She was the kid who always had her nose in a book, her head in the clouds, and her hands on a pad and pencil.
* Some things never change.
Find Gale Stanley here…
Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Website
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
Ray has always been a little wild in bed but can Jared handle his animal tendencies?
* Ex-hitman, Ray Miller got immunity in exchange for testifying against Sarge, his former handler. Grateful for the second chance, Ray and his lover, Jared open their own P.I. agency and call it Watchdogs. But their happily ever after doesn’t last long.
* Jared is having nightmares that seem all too real, and someone is stalking him. Ray suspects Sarge wants revenge, but he soon discovers a more dangerous foe is after them. How can he protect himself and Jared, when their enemy is a wolf?
~ Excerpt ~
* Jared huddled under the covers until the smell of coffee drew him out of bed. First stop, the bathroom. He glanced in the mirror, and did a double take. What the fuck! Gripping the small sink, he leaned in for a closer look. Teeth marks.
* Suddenly, a naked Ray appeared behind him, and strong muscular arms circled Jared. “Do you want coffee or a blowjob?” Ray stroked Jared’s flaccid penis back to life.
* Jared melted back against him. “I want to get fucked.” Then he remembered. “You bit me.”
* Ray inspected his handiwork. “So? You know you like it rough. You were so fucking hot, you didn’t even feel it.”
* “You broke the skin.”
* “Don’t be a wuss. I had my rabies shot.”
* “Very funny.”
* Ray kissed the mark. “It’s a love bite. Means you’re mine. Forever.”
* Jared sighed. “I don’t need a mark to remind me. I love you.”
* “Love you, too. Come back to bed and I’ll prove it.”
Buy Remus (Watchdogs 2) here…
Get a new release discount at…
Links to other eTailers…
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Kobo
Thank you for joining us here today, Gale Stanley! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.