I’m happy to share with you wonderful readers my latest release!
First is some information about the series and the book…
About the Series
Nestled within the hills of central Texas is a special ranch. A place that defies the laws of physics—that of time, space, and dimensions. It’s a place where normal morphs with the paranormal and supernatural. A place that seems to know what a person’s true desires and needs are, and then allows the right circumstances to occur to fulfill those wishes.
Welcome to the Gateway Ranch.
Your gateway to all things possible…
About the Book
I’m Professor Arianna Perez, and I’ve been asked if I’ll ever trust, let alone love, another man again. After dumping an abusive boyfriend, I doubted I would. At least, that’s how I felt until fate had sexy wrangler, Gavin Bishop, reappearing in my life in a way I never expected.
Against my better judgement, I fell hard for the cowboy, believing everything he said, including how he wanted to treat me like a queen and keep me safe. Little did I know, though, that the circumstances that brought us together could also tear us apart…
And possibly claim my life.
Now a peek into the story…
Excerpt for To Be His by C.R. Moss
Smiling, I studied him some more. Every time I looked at his chiseled chest and the strip of hair going in a line from his belly button to a spot hidden by his jeans, my heart fluttered. Sure, I’d seen a lot of him in class, but this was just the two of us.
This was intimate.
I wanted to run my fingers along his skin. Play with the patch of hair. See where my caresses would lead to. I wanted to create with him. I’d felt this way with other boyfriends, even Chad, but never had the urge been so strong. Nor had I been able to gather the courage to do anything about it in the past. Except once. When my relationship with Chad had started imploding, a friend of mine gave me an art kit, one designed to help couples grow closer to each other. I’d shown it to Chad. He’d then called the gift, my idea, and me stupid, telling me I must be an idiot to think he’d be interested in such a “childish, preposterous activity.”
Asking him if he thought my career were those things, as well, spurred on a multi-hour argument that ended with him leaving and not returning for two nights. When he’d finally come home, he’d seemed remorseful and promised to do better by me. He had, too. For a couple of weeks. But we never had used the present.
Now would be a good time to make some new memories surrounding those art supplies.
After all, I seemed to have a very willing participant, who happened to be gorgeous in my opinion, beautifully proportioned in a trim, well-toned way, and desired little ol’ me. Gavin wanted me, had admitted to dreaming and fantasizing about me. Despite my concerns about our ages and how we used to know each other, I realized I felt the same about him.
I hungered for him.
“God, I want to paint you,” the awed words fell from my mouth before I could stop them.
“Thought that’s what we’re doing,” Gavin responded.
Clearing my throat, I jerked my attention from him, went to my paints, and faked looking for one. “Well, yes, but…” Spit it out, girl. Be brave. Have some fun. Gathering my resolve, I continued, “I want to get out a gift a friend of mine had given me a while back. It contains non-toxic paints. This way I can paint you. Use you as both palette and canvas. And, if you’re up for it, you can paint me.”
An impish grin stretched his face. “Sounds interesting. What do we need to do?”
Buy To Be His by C.R. Moss here…
About the author…
An eccentric and eclectic writer, C.R. Moss pens stories for the mainstream and erotic romance markets, giving readers a choice of sweet, savory or spicy reads, usually within a sub-genre or two — paranormal, sci-fi/fantasy, time travel, or western flare. She also has a passion for penning dark fiction. Writing as Casey Moss, she delves into the darker aspects of life in her work, sometimes basing the stories on reality, sometimes on myth. No matter the path, her stories will take you on a journey from the lighthearted paranormal to dark things unspeakable. What waits around the corner? Come explore…
Today we have Austyn Sherrie visiting. Welcome!
Austyn Sherrie is a true romantic at heart. When she is not busy teaching high school or spending time with her husband and son, you can find her working on a story. She loves to hear from her fans. Please, send your correspondence to email@example.com
Website – http://www.austynsherrie.com/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/austynsherrie
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/austynsherrieauthor
Amazon Author Page – http://www.amazon.com/Austyn-Sherrie/e/B018ZGG1G2
A Look Into
* World-renowned vampire chef, Michael Stake, does not believe in romance that leads to happily-ever-after. He is content with one-night stands and playing the field. Penelope Rothchild is a famous food critic on the hunt for the next best foodie establishment.
* When Penelope enters Michael’s restaurant romantic sparks fly. It does not take long for him to clear his date calendar hoping to fill it with one name. Penelope. But when Penelope secretly adds garlic to his dishes, his world goes haywire. Penelope Rothchild could be his queen in shining armor or his 10th ring of Hell. Only time on the Ranch will reveal all.
* Can their new love survive his poisoning, her realization of the vampire world, and both their stubbornness to trust? Welcome to the Gateway Ranch where anything is a possibility.
Good thing I had a double ration of blood last night or else I just may be downing you the way you’re inhaling the pastries.
* That thought stopped him in his tracks. It had been decades since he took nourishment from a human. He’d vowed a long time ago that in the future the only woman he’d drink from again was the one he’d wished to spend eternity with. Too many relationships gone wrong could emotionally stunt a vampire bachelor, not to mention the harm it did to a human.
* Penny licked the blueberry crumbs–very lady like–from her fingers.
* At this rate he’d have to make sure Fredrick made a tray of pastries just for his weekend ball and chain. “All of our berries are picked locally or flown in daily from another state. Fresh ingredients is our motto.”
* “Michael.” Penny wiped her mouth with a black linen napkin. “May I call you Michael?”
* “I am very excited to spend the weekend learning from you and about you. Consider us attached at the hip for the next few days.”
* Great. Attached at the hip. Would she still be attached to his hip when he took one of his many friends with benefits to bed tonight? The thought enticed him. And then scared the hell out of him.
* Hell no. The last thing he needed was to involve Penny in his life in a sexual way. Not to mention, she really wasn’t his type, although she easily could be.
* He had enough issues that would involve her this weekend. Even with his preoccupation with Penny licking her fingers, he must wipe any particularly erotic thought from his mind completely.
* “So, are we ready for that interview, Michael?” Carolyn continued to gaze at him while coloring her lips with a dark red lipstick, and glancing from him, to Penny, and then back into the little circular mirror in her hand. “I’d like to get this footage on the noon live telecast.”
* “Fine. Let’s get this over with.” Michael motioned for one of his staff to bring him his black-and-white chef jacket and hat, and then he pointed toward the stone fireplace in the restaurant.
Enticing Penelope by Austyn Sherrie | Contemporary, Paranormal Romance (vampires) | Available for Pre-order Now! | Publication Date: February 26, 2020 | Cover artist: Casey M.
Amazon Buy Link – eBook: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084V1KDZQ
Print link coming soon!