Welcome Lilith Thorn w/ #Paranormal #Romance #Erotica #book ‘The Becoming’ @liliththorn @GoddessFish
Today we have author Lilith Thorn visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
~ Bio ~
* Born in Dundas, ON, Lilith Thorn is a restless wanderer. Her first move was to St. Catharines where she earned a Theatre degree at Brock University. Despite her parents’ wish that she would return home and work at McDonalds after graduating, Lilith refused and instead moved to Toronto to give acting the ‘Old College Try.’ After years of sacrificing her other passions for the stage and an empty bank account, she put away those dreams to say “Yes” to a different adventure. This took her to Dublin, Ireland for a few years where she met, fell in love with, and married another Canadian who took her to the one place she said she’d never live: Yellowknife. After nearly a decade in Canada’s Great White North, Lilith looks forward to further adventures with her husband and two children, just about anywhere.
* Lilith Thorn is a pen name, the pseudonym used to protect the innocent; that is, so she hopefully never has to explain to her mother-in-law over dinner that she has written an erotic novel.
~ Interview ~
What is something you’ve lied about?
* Oh my goodness. I’m a Mom. I lie every day to avoid drama in our house. Let’s see, recently, I’ve lied about our yogurt supply, that it was super late (even though it was their regular bedtime), etc. This morning I was asked what I was doing with the toy I had in my hand. Does putting it away count as a lie if I put it away in the donation box?
Who is the last person you hugged?
* My son. He’s eating his lunch and watching some TV while I work. I snuck out to give him a hug. He gives the best hugs!
What are you reading now?
* I’ve just started a booked called A Voice in the Wild by Laurie Sarkadi. She’s a local author and has gotten some great recognition for her book. I’ve wanted to read it for some time but have been intimidated by a few things about it. First, it’s a memoir, not something I typically read. Second, Laurie is super insightful and smart, her book really reflects that. Third, Laurie lives off the grid and has a real connection with the land and the animals. From the reviews I’ve read its very much a true Yellowknifer’s story. So why am I intimidated, I think I’m afraid I won’t relate to the story. Though, just one chapter in and I have gained so much. She opens with two love stories and manages to reference animal characteristics in such a way that they parallel her characters so accurately. Reading her story and imagining how she’s crafted it, the steps she’s taken to get there is inspiring.
How do you come up with the titles to your books?
* The Becoming naturally flowed from this story. It’s the best way to sum up the first part of Niamh’s story. These are the steps that lead her to become the person that she will be.
Share your dream cast for your book.
* Dream film cast? Great question. I haven’t thought that far ahead. Hmmmmm….
* Caleb: Richard Madden
* Niamh: Zoey Deutch
* Rachel: Bipasha Basu
* Faolon: Jared Leto
Find Lilith Thorn here…
Facebook | Goodreads | Instagram | Twitter
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
* Niamh is a good wife. She learned early on that crossing her husband had consequences. Living quietly in the shadowed cage he has formed around her, Niamh suffers his secrets and bares the scars they leave behind.
* On the night of her biggest humiliation Caleb enters the ballroom changing Niamh’s course forever. He brings safety to her dark world and introduces her to the possibility of escape. Will Niamh’s love for Caleb be the key to her freedom or will it be her undoing?
~ Excerpt ~
* I began to remove my clothing, feet first, when I heard the door to the sitting room open. Without hesitation, my guest walked through the room to where I sat. Caleb. I was on my feet immediately, though I had barely taken a step toward him before he had me enveloped in his arms. With both grace and speed, the perfectly made bed and my body collided with Caleb on top.
* I was lost to him for what seemed like a moment and forever all at the same time. His hands and my hands both explored the figure opposite them, as if they were making sure the other was really there. Our lips were sealed to one another, tongues exploring as our hands were. My body instinctively pressed itself against his with no desire to be anywhere else. My skirts were bulky, blocking the heat from his body. My corset and Caleb’s weight made it hard to breathe and I was fighting my own instincts to tear into him with every bit of pent up desire that had accumulated since puberty.
* Despite all of this, I was elated. There was nothing outside of this moment, only the feel of his lips pressed against mine, his knees pushing open my thighs to cradle his hips against my skirts, my breasts alive and begging for his touch.
* The spell was broken when he pulled his face from mine, his hands searching to find a way under my many skirts.
* “No hello?” I panted, smiling. Caleb smiled in return while his fingers made their way to a small patch of flesh at the top of my thighs. His hands hung onto my skin, pulsing, waiting for my permission to explore further.
* He leaned down to kiss me again, but this time I turned my head away. He didn’t remove his hand from its hiding place, nor did he look hurt, but he paused for a moment waiting for me to tell him to stop. His eyes locked into mine while his fingers slowly circled the flesh they were in possession of, willing to give up this action and move to higher ground if asked to do so.
* I did my best to quickly assess what I wanted from him in that moment. There was a strong pull to throw caution to the wind and let him take my virginity right then and there. In fact, my hands had a strong grasp on his buttocks and seemed very unwilling to let go.
* With a deep sigh, a reluctant release of his backside and a motion to sit-up, I blurted, “I was going to clean up before I came to find you.”
* Better than the “I think I love you” that was on the tip of my tongue, I supposed.
* Caleb rolled off me, allowing me to sit. He perched on the edge of the bed and held his hand out to me. “I can help you with that.”
* There was a devilish grin on his face. While I had called a stop to our encounter this day, we both knew that the days to come would lead to my undoing.
Buy The Becoming here…
Amazon – US | Amazon – UK | Amazon – CA | Amazon – AU | Chapters/Indigo | Book Depository | Boutique 130 | Foyles | Waterstones | Smashwords | Kindle | Bol
Thank you for joining us here today, Lilith Thorn! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Lilith Thorn will award to one randomly chosen winner via rafflecopter a $50 Amazon/BN.com gift card! So be sure to leave a comment AND use this RAFFLECOPTER LINK to enter the drawing. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!