The Silk Rope Masters – Book Three by Suzy Shearer
Heat Rating : Level 4 | Word Count: 75,060
They ooze power, control, natural dominance – and sex. They are The Silk Rope Masters.
None have ever found love but watch out! When they fall, they’ll fall fast and hard!
Sophie Laurent, 51, is filling in for her chef brother at Silk Rope when she comes face-to-face with Master Ash. A natural born Dom, Ash (Reyansh) Siddiqi, 53, is club co-owner. A confirmed bachelor, never been in love, never been in a relationship. He takes his pleasures without romantic involvement, and always only at the club.
But when Sophie stepped into the club chef’s shoes Ash was caught and he fell hard and fast. He was besotted and acting like a teenager instead of the strong dominant man he was.
Unfortunately for Ash it was obvious Sophie disliked him. His heart broke as he tried to accept her rejection of him.
Ash decides he needs to be the Dom he is – strong and confident, then all he has to do is come up with a way to change her mind before her brother returns and she’s out of his life forever.
Be Warned: BDSM, anal sex, sex toys, voyeurism, flogging, public exhibition
This is an erotic romance. There are explicit sexual descriptions and explicit language used throughout. It will offend some readers.
“I think I’d better meet this beauty who has you all in a tizzy.” Ash left the other two and went wandering around the club. He thought he’d wait until around eleven before introducing himself to Sophie. There wouldn’t be as many demands on her time as most would have already eaten and she would be winding down for the night.
A little after eleven, Ash walked through the back door and into the kitchen. Sophie had just put something in the oven and had stood. Stepping back, she bumped into Ash and let out a scream of surprise as he grabbed her to stop her falling.
“Oh, hell, I’m really sorry. I should have made a noise.”
An armful of stunningly beautiful woman turned her head and glared at him. Those amazing eyes stared directly into his and he caught his breath. He couldn’t take his gaze off her.
She wiped a hand across her forehead. “Merde, you scared me, I didn’t expect anyone in here.”
Ash realized his hands were still full with a thick lush body. With his arms around her, he felt her heart pound from her fright when he’d grabbed her. Now she twisted until he was forced to let her go. He held out a hand. “I’m Ash Siddiqi. Hi.”
“Oh. Sorry about that but you gave me a start. I’m Sophie Laurent,” she replied as she shook his hand, that slight French accent tickling his ear.
There was a look on her face that surprised him. He was used to new people staring at him like they were kind of fearful, but this was something else he couldn’t quite place. Surprise? Dread? Shock?
“How is everything? Jake and Alex tell me your brother is doing well.”
“Yes. He’s fine, although he’s a bit like a bear with a sore head because he can’t get around or do much.”
Calder came in from collecting used dishes in the dining room and nodded hello to Ash. “Evening, Ash. Have a good break?”
Ash nodded as Calder went on, “Chef, do you want me to wash up now or prep for tomorrow?”
“Leave the washing for another fifteen minutes. If you just load up the dishwasher, then we’ll start the prep.”
Ash said, “I think I’d better leave you, I only wanted to say hello. If you need anything, just give me a shout.”
“Thank you, Mr. Siddiqi.”
She merely nodded and turned her back on him. Ash watched as she began sorting ingredients then he left.
The other two are right. She’s stunning! He couldn’t forget the feel of her lush body in his arms. He hadn’t intended to hold her but she would have fallen if he hadn’t. Then his arms had felt plenty of curves and an abundance of padding. And those eyes! Amazing color, a real vivid green surrounded by blue—light to dark on the outer edge. He couldn’t remember ever seeing ones like hers before. Ash went into the club proper and wandered through, but he couldn’t get those eyes out of his mind. She had full lips too—no lipstick, only delicious-looking lips that were a rosy pink color and simply begged to be kissed. Later, he stuck his head into the kitchen to say goodnight, but the place was in darkness and when he glanced at his watch, he saw it was after two in the morning.
Damn, missed her. I’ll catch her tomorrow night.
© Suzy Shearer 2020
LINKS – WHERE TO FIND SUZY:
Website : http://www.suzyshearer.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/SuzyShearer
Email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A FEW LINKS WHERE TO BUY:
Barnes and Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com
Angus and Robertson: https://www.angusrobertson.com.au
Renaissance woman, best-selling and Award winning author Suzy Shearer writes contemporary and paranormal erotic romances filled with mature and interesting characters. Her books always feature older heroes and heroines; ranging from mid 40s to 60s. The heroines are usually confident plus-sized women who are proud of their curves. Suzy feels it’s important for readers to connect.
Suzy also wants her readers to understand just because people are older doesn’t mean they aren’t intriguing, desirable, open to challenges and willing to experiment. They may be older but not always wiser. Remember sexy isn’t just for the under 30s.
A Buddhist and artist, Suzy lives in the Lake Macquarie region of NSW, Australia with one very spoilt dog and two equally spoilt cats keeping her company. When Suzy is not writing, she is usually painting – an accomplished watercolour Artist her subjects range from portraits and animals to nudes and landscapes. She is also a quilter, toy maker, sculptor and potter. Suzy’s Art
BOOKS OUT NOW
|The Club series The Club: Bound The Club 2: Uncollared The Club 3: Waxed The Club 4: Displayed The Club 5: Submit The Club 6: Unmasked||The Hunters series A Hunter’s Heart – Book 1 A Hunter’s Choice – Book 2 A Hunter’s Challenge – Book 3||Dark Desires series (each book is a standalone) Whipped Delights Craving Her Master Melting Her Dom’s Heart An Artist’s Kiss Elephants and Ever-Afters|
|The Silk Rope Masters series Steven Jake Ash||Single Titles Daemons Are Forever Build a Love Perfect Three Her Dom’s Secret Past A Wolf’s Tale||Coming Soon Sweet Things Blood War|
Today we have author Suzy Shearer visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Renaissance woman, best-selling and Award winning author Suzy Shearer writes contemporary and paranormal erotic romances filled with mature and interesting characters. Her books always feature older heroes and heroines; ranging from mid 40s to 60s. The heroines are usually confident plus-sized women who are proud of their curves. Suzy feels it’s important for readers to connect.
* Suzy also wants her readers to understand just because people are older doesn’t mean they aren’t intriguing, desirable, open to challenges and willing to experiment. They may be older but not always wiser. Remember sexy isn’t just for the under 30s.
* A Buddhist and artist, Suzy lives in the Lake Macquarie region of NSW, Australia with one very spoilt dog and two equally spoilt cats keeping her company. When Suzy is not writing, she is usually painting – an accomplished watercolour Artist her subjects range from portraits and animals to nudes and landscapes. She is also a quilter, toy maker, sculptor and potter. Suzy’s Art
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
* When veterinarian Emily Brownstone, 55, finds a poisoned wolf on the roadside, she doesn’t realize the chain of events that will follow.
* Someone is trying to kill off the native wildlife, and Emily’s action in saving the wolf will threaten her life, but will also bring her the man of her dreams.
* Tate Collins, 57, can’t believe his luck—he’s finally met his soul mate after all these years. All he has to do is tell her his secret—and it is a big one! He just hopes she won’t freak out when she finds out he spends a lot of his time running around on four legs!
* But even if she does accept him, will they find each other only to be torn apart by the danger that threatens the wildlife—and Emily?
~ Excerpt ~
* “There’s an injured animal on the road, but I can’t lift it by myself. Could you help me please? I want to put it in the rear of my car.”
* The two men exchanged a look, and Emily felt apprehensive. The look seemed like some silent conversation between them. She didn’t like it, but there was nothing she could do now.
* “Injured animal. What sort?”
* “A wolf.”
* Another looked passed between them, and Emily felt the hair on the back of her neck stand. They seemed to be communicating with just body language and looks. It freaked her a little. Before she could tell them to forget about it, they pulled their four-wheel drive to the side of the road and got out. Both men quickly went to the fallen animal. They whispered something to each other and turned to her. Emily could see they were extremely worried and upset, rather more than you’d expect.
* “Ma’am, it’s pretty dangerous to put a wild wolf in your car. Why don’t you let us take it?”
* Oh, oh.
* Suddenly Emily realized these two could be poachers and here she was handing over a beautiful wolf to them. The trade in illegal wolf pelts was still happening and rather lucrative.
* Firmly she said, “If you get it onto the back of my jeep, I can check it out and sedate it if necessary. I’m a vet.”
* Of course, Emily hadn’t practiced full-time for a few years. She’d retired but ran a small practice from her home. Still, she always carried an emergency kit in her car. The taller of the two men seemed to hover over her, and Emily began to back away to the jeep.
* “I really think you should let us take it.”
* His voice was not quite menacing, but it had enough force to make Emily very nervous, but she was determined these two wouldn’t intimidate her and take the wolf.
* “No. It needs medical attention.”
* He stepped very close to her. Regretting her decision to ask for help, she touched the back of the jeep. Casually putting a hand behind her, she groped inside for something heavy in case they attacked her. The shorter of the men leaned toward the other and whispered. The tall one glanced down at her, and he took a couple of backward steps.
* © Suzy Shearer 2019
Buy A Wolf’s Tale here…
Evernight Publishing | Amazon – US | Amazon – AU | Amazon – CA | Amazon – UK | Angus & Robertson | Barnes & Noble | BookStrand | Suzy Shearer: iTunes | Suzy Shearer: Kobo | Smashwords
Thank you for joining us here today, Suzy Shearer! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.