Today we have author Mimi Jean Pamfiloff visiting. Welcome!
Find info about Mimi Jean Pamfiloff & her links here…
A look into…
***FREEBIE and SALE ALERT***
Does everyone know that BOOK #1 of IMMORTAL MATCHMAKERS by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff is FREE right now? Or, if you’re looking to get caught up on the series before Colel releases on April 23rd… the bundle is on SALE!
From New York Times Bestseller Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
IMMORTAL MATCHMAKERS, INC. BONUS BUNDLE: Book 1: IMMORTAL MATCHMAKERS, INC. | Book 2: TOMMASO | Book 3: GOD OF WINE | Bonus Novella: ACCIDENTALLY…CIMIL?
~ Blurb ~
BOOK ONE: IMMORTAL MATCHMAKERS, INC.
Seven Days To Go From Lethal Immortal Assassin To Prince Charming. Does He Stand A Chance?
* Demigod Andrus Gray may look like every woman’s dream, but when it comes to charm, he sees no point in pretending: He has none and makes no apologies for it. Behaving nicely hasn’t made him the deadly assassin he is today. But is that really the reason he’s still single?
* The Goddess Cimil—owner of Immortal Matchmakers, Inc.—thinks yes. So when she foresees a mate in Andrus’s near future, she’s determined to make the match happen. That means hiring aspiring actress Sadie Townsend to help the barbarian “act” a little more civilized.
* But are seven days really enough? And why does he suddenly have the urge to throw away an eternity of love for just one night with Sadie?
~ Blurb ~
BOOK 2: TOMMASO
Sometimes, Hot Men Can Be Real Monsters…
* Tommaso Fierro is used to the finer things in life—nice suits, nice car, nice house. Okay, his past isn’t so nice, but that’s in the past. Or at least it was until he blacked out after meeting the woman of his dreams.
* Annnd possibly capturing her.
* Annnd possibly terrorizing her before she got away.
* Annnd discovering that he’s turning into a horrible creature he loathes with all his heart.
* Luckily, there’s a cure. Unluckily, it will require him to track this woman down and convince her to give him a second chance. But if he finds her, will she ever believe that he’s really not a monster?
~ Blurb ~
BOOK 3: GOD OF WINE
Can Rock-Hard Abs Save The World? He Sure Thinks So
* Reckless and wild, the God of Wine has been partying for over ten thousand years. And New Year’s Eve, when humans around the world succumb to his naturally occurring spike in powers, is his biggest night. Only this year, things are a bit different.
* A plague is sweeping the immortal community, and he’s turning downright evil. All those New Year’s bashes will turn into bloodbaths if he doesn’t stop the transformation. Sadly, the only known cure is finding a mate. Not so easy for a rude, beer-bellied mess who’s definitely not husband material.
* But can a little gym time and help from the pros at Immortal Matchmakers, Inc., turn him into a divine sex machine? Absolutely!
* So watch out, ladies! The God of Wine is lookin’ for love. And he has absolutely no clue what he’s doing.
~ Blurb ~
Bonus Novella: ACCIDENTALLY…CIMIL?
Do A Powerful King And A Crazy Goddess Stand A Chance?
* Meet Cimil. Yeah, she’s the Goddess of the Underworld, harbinger of all things evil and deadly, yadda yadda . . . but she’s also crazy fun! While minding her own business in Giza, Egypt, around 3000 BC (give or take a few centuries), she spots the hottest mortal her immortal eyes have ever seen. And he’s not just any guy—he’s the strong, powerful pharaoh. But when he kills her pet unicorn, Cimil vows revenge, even if takes thousands of years to get even.
* When Roberto meets Cimil, the king knows she’s his soul mate. It isn’t just her beautiful eyes or gorgeous body, but the godly power he feels simmering just beneath her fun-loving surface. They were the perfect couple . . . until the dead unicorn thing.
* Now after four thousand years, Roberto crosses paths with Cimil again, and his love for her is stronger than ever. But can he prove that he can once again be trusted with her heart?
~ Excerpt ~
Catch a peek into Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. HERE
For more about Mimi Jean Pamfiloff and her April 23 release, Colel click HERE
Thank you for joining us here today, Mimi Jean Pamfiloff! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.