Today we have author Lynn Burke visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Lynn Burke is a full time mother, voracious gardener, and scribbler of spicy romance stories. A country bumpkin turned Bay Stater, she enjoys her chowdah and Dunkin Donuts when not trying to escape the reality of city life.
Find Lynn Burke here…
Blog | Bookbub | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Website
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
Can Bowie cut through the blindfold of lies and surrender to the truth in his heart?
* When a barely-legal blonde with a lithe, young body shows up at the Devil’s Outlaw MC strip joint to audition as a dancer, Ian “Bowie” Davies wants nothing more than to burrow between her long legs and claim her. She’s too young for his dominant side though, too innocent for the sharp edges of his darker desires. And way too hot to let another man touch her — a thought that has his hands itching to use his signature knives against any bastard who messes with his angel.
* Hannah Harris ran away from home at age eighteen, desperate to escape the prison of her strict parents. Determined to delight in the sins her father preaches against, she puts her ballet talents to work, using a stripper pole to make a living. Dancing for Bowie and his blade has her panting to explore some of the “firsts” she planned to save for her future husband.
* But when Bowie and his brothers attempt extortion beyond her parent’s ten-thousand dollar reward for Hannah’s safe return, she’s left with a difficult choice. Offer up the evidence to put the notorious biker gang behind bars, or protect Bowie and chalk the shit-show up as a lesson learned and begin her independent life anew — without the lying bastard who owns her heart.
* Can Bowie cut through the blindfold of lies on Hannah’s eyes and surrender the truth in his heart to win her back?
* *Warning: Spanking, anal sex, knife play
~ Excerpt ~
* The scent of evergreen and something warm and mouth-watering washed over me. I moved inside the office, every inch of my skin tingling.
* Framed pictures of nude women, in chains and gagged, tied up and panting, lined the walls, snaring my gaze and instantaneously dampening my panties. My lips parted before I could stop them sucking in a gasp. I’d seen my fair share of porn and naughty images since lighting out on my own, but none of them had turned me on in the way the stark black-and-white images on the office walls did.
* Perhaps it was the combination of the scent flooding my nose along with the images, but desire to be one of those women swept over me, and I bit my lower lip against the rush of warmth between my thighs.
* “Who are you?”
* A shiver slid over my skin as the sexy, raspy voice caressed my ears. I turned my focus on the brown-haired man behind the desk, and my heart seized, robbing me of breath.
* Caramel-colored eyes squinted from a clean-shaven face with the most alluring lips I’d ever set eyes on, perfectly bowed on top and plump on bottom. I wanted to lick across his mouth, see if he tasted like I’d always expected my first kiss would.
* He stood, and my gaze stalled on the tight, black T-shirt hugging every ripple of his upper body. My mouth flooded with drool, and I swallowed. Sinfully sexy. Hottest man on the planet. Temptation in the form of an apple like Satan must have offered Eve, and oh, how I wanted a bite.
* I gulped as he rounded the desk and approached me, moving like a lion, silently stalking me, crowding in close enough my feet shuffled backward on instinct. He followed until I bumped into the door I hadn’t even heard close behind me.
* I cursed myself from one end of D.C. to the other for how quickly timid, little Past Hannah took over my body, slouching me beneath his stare. I swallowed as I realized the heat in his eyes had nothing to do with anger, but pure lust, and I dropped my gaze from his, my heart in my throat.
* He brushed some of my hair over my shoulder, his fingertips grazing along the side of my neck before he clasped my nape in his hand and squeezed.
* A shudder rippled down through me, and I bit my lower lip to keep from moaning. My mind screamed danger, but my body screamed yes as he dipped his head, running his nose beneath my ear to my collarbone, his body like a furnace mere inches from me.
* “Mmm. Cotton candy.” He nuzzled the hollow of my throat, tightened his hold on my neck, and turned my head, sliding his nose up toward my other ear while clasping his other hand on my waist. His hot breath pebbled my skin. “If I licked you, would you melt on my tongue like sugar?”
* The man had complete control over me, something I vowed to myself would never happen again. “I-I think I’ve made a mistake,” I somehow managed to whisper past the thrumming pulse beneath the pad of his thumb.
* He pulled back enough to look me in the eyes, his slow smile revealed a dimple in his right cheek. If not for the door at my back, I would have swooned. “You’re right where you belong, sugar.”
* Oh, mercy, yes. My eyes clenched shut and I gulped.
* © Lynn Burke 2018
Buy Bowie’s Angel here…
Amazon – US | Amazon – UK | Barnes & Noble | Books2Read | 15% Sale at Changeling Press | iTunes | Kobo
Thank you for joining us here today, Lynn Burke! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
One thought on “a look at Lynn Burke & ‘Bowie’s Angel’ @AuthorLynnBurke @changelingpress #MCRomance #Erotic #Series”
Thank you so much for hosting me! xoxo