Today we have Arianna Perez from the story Keep You Safe in the Down and Dirty anthology visiting. Welcome!
Arianna, what would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* I’m an Art Professor in Las Vegas, Nevada. Parents and grandmother live in a different state. If I’m not teaching, I’m working on my own art projects in my in-home studio. I hadn’t been dating much since I’d ended a long term relationship, but as you’ll read in my story, that changes.
So, you came out of a long term relationship? Was that recent? Could you tell us a bit about it?
* I was in a multi-year relationship with a man who looked totally perfect on paper and who I thought I’d be with for always. But then, things went south. He became abusive. I didn’t want to put up with it, so we split several months ago. There are days he acts like I’m still with him. Luckily those aren’t too many. Unfortuneately though, I’ve put up walls and now am cautious about a new relationship.
Yes, the new one. Could you tell us about it and the guy?
* His name is Kian. Cool name, right? He’s a wrangler, or as some may say–cowboy, at a ranch outside of the city. Handsome fellow. I actually knew him years ago, but a move to a different state made us lose touch. I didn’t really want to get involved, but he wore me down with his charm.
That is a cool name. Tell us, if you were taken out of the story and placed into your author’s world, what would be the first thing you’d do?
* Give the author some advice, tips, and tricks for her own artwork and then take her painting somewhere.
What was the best sexual experience you’ve had?
* You’ll have to read the story. 😉 Kian and I sure created some magic… and art… that night.
Where do you see yourself in the future? What do you hope to accomplish?
* I see myself with the love of my life, a family, my art in museums, and people calling me, “Brilliant, a modern master artist.”
If you could time travel and/or live anywhere in the world, to when would you go and/or to where would you go?
* Time travel would be awesome. I could go meet the masters of the past, hopefully watch them create their works, and learn all that I could from them.
That sounds like it would be super interesting to do! Well, thank you, Arianna, for stopping in today and telling us a little about yourself.
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
* I’m Professor Arianna Perez, and I’ve been asked if I’ll ever trust, let alone love, another man again. After dumping an abusive boyfriend, I doubted I would. At least, that’s how I felt until fate had sexy wrangler, Kian Bishop, reappearing in my life in a way I never expected.
* Against my better judgement, I fell hard for the cowboy, believing everything he said, including how he wanted to treat me like a queen and keep me safe. Little did I know, though, that the circumstances that’d brought us together could also tear us apart…and possibly claim my life.
~ Excerpt ~
To read an excerpt, CLICK HERE
~ Down and Dirty anthology ~
* Get in, get down…and get filthy with these sexy, hardworking, blue-collar heroes who don’t mind when things get a little dirty while at work or at play. This collection of 22 brand new stories from USA Today and International Best-Selling authors is full of scorching hot romance tales that will be sure to leave you breathless for more. These men work hard, and play even harder.
* From cops to mechanics, and miners to brewmasters, they aren’t afraid to go all in. At the end of the day, when they find the woman who completes them, they learn that love and life can be just as messy as their day job…and they wouldn’t have it any other way.
* Featuring stories from: Lori King, Maia Dylan, Sarah Marsh, Elena Kincaid, Cecile Tellier, London Saint James, Bella Settara, Rose Nickol, RL Merrill, Ashley Malkin, Lucy Felthouse, Scarlett J. Rose, Sydney Lea, CR Moss, Samantha A. Cole, Danielle James, Ava Campbell, Eva Moore, Kimberlie L. Faye, Sabrina Sol, Nikki Prince, and Mia Hopkins! Visit the Facebook Page
Find, or continue on, the scavenger hunt HERE