Today we have author Scarlett J Rose visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Scarlett J Rose is an Australian romance and erotica Author. She lives on the state border of Victoria and New South Wales with an over-sized but lovable Labrador, two annoying budgerigars and her husband, who whistles more than the budgies!
* She writes primarily in the Contemporary Romance and Erotica genres, but also dabbles in Paranormal, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Historical, MC, and Steampunk… to name a few.
* On top of her writing, she also attends Author events around Australia.
A look into John’s Jillaroo in the Down and Dirty anthology
~ Blurb ~
* Amy is a city girl, but things haven’t gone her way. looking for a ‘tree change’ she takes on a job as a Jillaroo on a remote Australian cattle station.
* It’s not the glamorous change she thought it would be…
* There’s dirt, there’s flies, there’s heat, and then, there’s John, the Jackaroo.
~ Down and Dirty anthology ~
* Get in, get down…and get filthy with these sexy, hardworking, blue-collar heroes who don’t mind when things get a little dirty while at work or at play. This collection of 22 brand new stories from USA Today and International Best-Selling authors is full of scorching hot romance tales that will be sure to leave you breathless for more. These men work hard, and play even harder.
* From cops to mechanics, and miners to brewmasters, they aren’t afraid to go all in. At the end of the day, when they find the woman who completes them, they learn that love and life can be just as messy as their day job…and they wouldn’t have it any other way.
* Featuring stories from: Lori King, Maia Dylan, Sarah Marsh, Elena Kincaid, Cecile Tellier, London Saint James, Bella Settara, Rose Nickol, RL Merrill, Ashley Malkin, Lucy Felthouse, Scarlett J. Rose, Sydney Lea, CR Moss, Samantha A. Cole, Danielle James, Ava Campbell, Eva Moore, Kimberlie L. Faye, Sabrina Sol, Nikki Prince, and Mia Hopkins! Visit the Facebook Page
Thank you for joining us here today, Scarlett J Rose! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.