* Get in, get down…and get filthy with these sexy, hardworking, blue-collar heroes who don’t mind when things get a little dirty while at work or at play. This collection of 22 brand new stories from USA Today and International Best-Selling authors is full of scorching hot romance tales that will be sure to leave you breathless for more. These men work hard, and play even harder.
* From cops to mechanics, and miners to brewmasters, they aren’t afraid to go all in. At the end of the day, when they find the woman who completes them, they learn that love and life can be just as messy as their day job…and they wouldn’t have it any other way.
* Featuring stories from: Lori King, Maia Dylan, Sarah Marsh, Elena Kincaid, Cecile Tellier, London Saint James, Bella Settara, Rose Nickol, RL Merrill, Ashley Malkin, Lucy Felthouse, Scarlett J. Rose, Sydney Lea, CR Moss, Samantha A. Cole, Danielle James, Ava Campbell, Eva Moore, Kimberlie L. Faye, Sabrina Sol, Nikki Prince, and Mia Hopkins!
* Be sure to check out the Facebook Page HERE!
Keep You Safe in the Down & Dirty anthology
* I’m Professor Arianna Perez, and I’ve been asked if I’ll ever trust, let alone love, another man again. After dumping an abusive boyfriend, I doubted I would. At least, that’s how I felt until fate had sexy wrangler, Kian Bishop, reappearing in my life in a way I never expected.
* Against my better judgement, I fell hard for the cowboy, believing everything he said, including how he wanted to treat me like a queen and keep me safe. Little did I know, though, that the circumstances that’d brought us together could also tear us apart…and possibly claim my life.
~ Excerpt ~
* Kian sat back and rubbed his chin. “He’s still bothering you?”
* Nodding, I continued to breathe deep to allay my anxiety. “Kind of.”
* “He sounds like a jerk. If you were mine, I’d treat you like a queen. I’d do anything I could to keep you safe and free from harm.”
* “If I were yours?” God, how I wanted to believe that a man would do that. Be a true gentleman, someone who would treat me right, someone I could trust not turn into a pig. Even if Kian spoke the truth, there were other factors to consider. “You do remember there’s an age gap between us, right? That I’m older than you?”
* He lifted a shoulder again. “So? We’re both adults. Consenting adults. I hated that my family moved, and I couldn’t see you anymore. That I only had you in my fantasies.”
* “Wait. What?” This time I couldn’t hide the surprise on my face. “You fantasized about me?”
* “All the time.” He chuckled, and pink tinged his cheeks. “I thought you were the prettiest woman I’d ever seen, and I was a hormonal teen. I wasn’t joking before when I said you’re beautiful.”
* Compliments. Wants. Desires. The claims coming from him made my breath catch on such an intense wave of yearning it almost hurt.
* Oh, Lord, what kind of spell is this man weaving over me?
* “I appreciate the sentiment, but like I’d said, you could have your pick. Why would you want an older lady with ten to twenty extra pounds on her frame?” Under my breath, I couldn’t stop myself from adding, “Chad used to say no man wanted a chubby-wubby.”
* Kian pursed his lips. “We’ve already established that Chad’s a tool. Me? I think you’re perfect the way you are. You don’t need to lose a pound.” He smiled. His gaze softened. “God, I really want to kiss you.”
* Before I knew it, he leaned across the table, gently palmed my cheek and placed his lips on mine. Hungry desire flooded me. I couldn’t deny my body’s response or the fact that I was seriously attracted to Kian. I wanted the kiss to deepen, but luckily, I had enough wits about me to not go crazy with the public display of affection.
* Then, as quick as it started, it ended. He sat back, taking any decisions I might have had to make out of my hands.
* “Thank you,” he said. “I’ve wanted to do that for ages.”
* More heat blossomed in my face. I couldn’t believe how much I’d been blushing. His attentions and presence made me feel like a silly, teenager in the throes of my first crush.
Pre-order your copy of Down & Dirty today!
Note: Keep You Safe is part of a revamped series I’m working on called Sunset Ridge Ranch. The story for the anthology, though, is brand new! Don’t forget to sign-up for my newsletter. Click on the “News” pic to the right of this post so you can keep up-to-date with my latest goings on. Thanks!