Today we have author Ella Quinn visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Bestselling author Ella Quinn’s studies and other jobs have always been on the serious side. Reading historical romances, especially Regencies, were her escape. Eventually her love of historical novels led her to start writing them.
* After living in the South Pacific, Central America, North Africa, England and Europe, she and her husband decided to make their dreams come true and are now living on a sailboat cruising the Caribbean and North America. Europe is next!
* She loves having readers connect with her.
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
* Trouble is no match for a lady of the extended Worthington family—except when it comes in the form of a most irresistible gentleman . . .
* Lady Charlotte Carpenter’s brother-in-law has put an infamous brothel owner out of business—yet it is Charlotte who suffers the consequences. Abducted by thugs and held at an inn, she is plotting her escape when she’s suddenly rescued by a dashing gentleman. Only afterward does she realize she’s seen him before—with two courtesans! Unwilling to tarry with such a man, Charlotte makes her second escape. But it is too late to repair her reputation . . .
* A known gossip has spied Charlotte’s movements, and his report is speeding through the rumor mill. Soon, everyone knows that Charlotte spent the night with Constantine, Marquis of Kenilworth. And everyone agrees the only answer is marriage—including Constantine himself, his overjoyed mother—and his mistress! But Charlotte’s abductors aren’t finished with her yet. Now Constantine will do anything to protect the spirited woman he loves and win her heart . . .
~ Excerpt ~
* He pulled her into his arms, slightly surprised that she came willingly.
* “Charlotte.” She tilted her head, deepening their kiss. If only they could do this all night, but he had to make sure she was not simply overcome by her first experience with lust. He drew back, and wanted to preen when her lips followed. “I think we worked well together today.”
* “I agree.” she said, her voice low, seductive. “We seldom disagreed at all.”
* Damn. When had she turned from an innocent into a siren? She slid her arms around his neck, pressing her lush breasts against his chest for the first time. His breath hitched and his cock swelled.
* This was even more of a statement than she had made earlier when she’d kissed him. He bent his head again, touching his lips to hers. Perhaps talking could wait for a while. Her mouth opened, and he took full advantage, tasting her, drinking as if he’d been stranded in a desert. A soft moan escaped her lips and her tongue touched his, tentatively at first as she learned how to take control, then with more confidence as if she wanted everything he could give her.
* She felt so good, so soft and lovely. Slowly, so as not to frighten her, Con cupped one of Charlotte’s breasts and feathered her nipple with his thumb. Tilting her head, once again she deepened the kiss and pressed her body tighter against him. This time, he moved his hand to her bottom, pulling it against him. Her fingers tangled with the hair at the nape of his neck, scraping his skull.
* Was this her way of telling him she would marry him? Or was it the danger they’d been in while rescuing Miss Cloverly making itself known? He damn well better find out before this went too far.
Buy The Marquis and I here…
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | iTunes | Kobo
Find Ella Quinn here…
Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Website
Thank you for joining us here today, Ella Quinn! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Ella Quinn will be awarding a $25 Amazon or B/N GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use this RAFFLECOPTER LINK to enter the drawing. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
3 thoughts on “Welcome to Ella Quinn w/ #Historical #Romance ‘The Marquis and I’ @ellaquinnauthor @GoddessFish”
Thanks for hosting!
Thank you so much for hosting me!
Congrats on the tour and thank you for the excerpt and giveaway. I appreciate the opportunity to win.