Today we have author Kiru Taye visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Kiru is the award winning author of His Treasure. She writes sensual and passionate multicultural romance stories set mostly in Africa. When she’s not writing you can find her either immersed in a good book or catching up with friends and family. She currently lives in the South of England with her husband and three children.
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
Start the amazing and emotional Bound series for only 99c/99p!
* Lara Johnson is coping with the emotional scars of losing both parents in a tragic incident and facing the challenges of starting a new school. Getting involved in a relationship isn’t on her priority list. Certainly not this illicit desire for a man, who demands the best from her, yet leaves her breathless in his presence.
* All Ike Thomas wants to do is to keep out of trouble and get through the one year internship required for his degree program. But trouble finds him, in the form of an intelligent and brave girl who turns his world upside down. Falling in love is forbidden. So why does it feel so right?
* A love like theirs cannot be denied. But catastrophe lies in wait and one night changes their lives forever.
* Bound to Fate is a story about surviving tragedy, forgiveness, and the overwhelming love that pulls through against the odds.
* Content warning: This book contains scenes that might be triggering for some readers.
~ Excerpt ~
For a peek into the story, CLICK HERE
Thank you for joining us here today, Kiru Taye! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.