Today we have author Chris Malburg visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Chris Malburg is a widely published author, with over 4 million words published in 22 popular business books and four novels. Simon & Schuster, Putnam, Wiley and McGraw Hill all publish Chris’ work which is consumed in most western countries. After Stanford Writers School, Chris began the fun side of his career. He has crossed the chasm into fiction with the fourth installment in his Enforcement Division series. Man of Honor is a cyber thriller about the storied Chinese PLA’s Unit 61398—the cyber terror division.
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
* There is a unit buried within the Chinese People’s Liberation Army. Unit 61398—the cyber warfare unit. Li Yong prepared his entire life for command of Unit 61398. Li Yong believed this was the ultimate honor and service to the State.
* Then America’s airliners started plunging from the sky. There is no honor in being the world’s worst mass murderer. How do you right the most terrible wrong? How do you prevent the State from slaughtering your entire family if you fail? How do you balance a moral imperative against a lifetime of homeland allegiance? How does Li Yong stop the unstoppable?
* From Chris Malburg, author of God’s Banker, comes the Enforcement Division Series’ next riveting installment–Man of Honor.
~ Excerpt ~
* “You,” Jack said pointing to Li Yong, “get to work. You now have less than two hours to insert your disarming instructions before the next attacks launch.”
* Li Yong did not move. “Where is my family?”
* Helen stepped into the confrontation. “In The FBI’S custody. I’m establishing a com link with them right now.”
* Crypto jumped in, “If the attacks launch, the Department of Justice will put your parents on trial for terrorism.”
* “They’ll never see the light of day again,” Jack said. “But that’s just our criminal justice system. I don’t have the restriction of law. So let me be clear. If you don’t stop these attacks that you created I will put a bullet in your brain. Understood?”
* Li Yong dropped his head. “You are no better than the Chairman. He also took my parents. He threatened to kill them if I do not engineer these attacks. We all are just hostages to you—”
* “Okay, look,” Helen said and held a hand over the telephone handset she was talking into, “too much testosterone here. Both of you just stand down for a minute. Li Yong no one is going to shoot anyone. I have the FBI on the line. They’re patching in a video feed for you to see.” She pointed.
* On the wall, one of the video screens went blank for a second, then reappeared. This time it showed the image of the General and Mother sitting at a table in a stark, windowless interview room. Across from them were two agents in dark slacks, white shirts, blue ties, their suit jackets were carefully draped over the backs of their chairs.
Buy Man of Honor here…
Thank you for joining us here today, Chris Malburg! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Chris Malburg will be awarding a $15 Amazon or Barnes and Noble GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use this RAFFLECOPTER LINK to enter the drawing. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!