Today we have author Candace Shaw visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Candace Shaw writes romance novels because she believes that happily-ever-after isn’t found only in fairy tales. When she’s not writing or researching information for a book, you can find Candace in her gardens, shopping, reading or learning how to cook a new dish.
* She lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her loving husband and is currently working on her next fun, flirty and sexy romance.
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
* Has a wedding planner with a commitment phobia finally found the man to make her fall head over heels in love?
* Reagan Richardson loves planning extravagant, classy weddings as the head planner of Precious Moments Events. Though the notion of walking down the aisle has never entered her mind … considering none of her boyfriends have ever lasted long enough thanks to her. However, meeting Dr. Blake Harrison changes all of that in a glance and she finds herself in uncharted territory.
* Blake knows all about Reagan’s fear of commitment but that doesn’t stop him from pursuing the ravishing beauty. Breaking down the wall guarding her heart isn’t as easy as he thought but being with Reagan has stirred emotions in him that no other woman ever has. Can he convince her that history isn’t going to repeat itself this time around?
~ Excerpt ~
* “I don’t get a hug good-bye?” Blake whispered, drawing her closer until she was engulfed in his embrace like a caterpillar in a cocoon.
* His erotic scent filled the atmosphere, causing her heart to clench with anticipation of what she sensed was going to happen next. It was inevitable, especially when her lips parted on their own, betraying any thoughts of reminding herself that she wouldn’t kiss him on the first date … well, outing. Wrapping her arms around his back, she stared up at him as a shiver prickled her skin. “Of course you can have a hug.”
* “And a kiss.”
* It was a statement not a question and while she didn’t answer verbally, the heavy rise and fall of her breasts against his chest pretty much solidified it. The hardness and nearness of him scalded deep into her body. Though they weren’t naked, she could feel his rigid, bare muscles on her skin. A rush of desire sprinted wildly through Reagan’s veins when he gently brushed his lips on hers. Her eyes immediately shut as Blake yanked him to her even more, and she didn’t think that was possible. Their bodies were already meshed together like magnets that couldn’t be pried apart. The sensual kiss deepened as he stumbled them onto the driver door of the car. A moan of pleasure erupted during the slow wind of their tongues. It was a mixture of an unhurried yet fervent first kiss that she didn’t want to end.
Thank you for joining us here today, Candace Shaw! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Candace Shaw is giving away a $10 Amazon/BN GC! So be sure to leave a comment AND use this RAFFLECOPTER LINK to enter the drawing. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!