Today we have author A.C. Rose visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* A.C. Rose is a sex and love journalist who also loves to write very steamy romance books.
* As a former editor of an iconic women’s magazine, sexy stories and beautiful men have long been her beat.
* She has written extensively on sexuality, relationships, female desire, and the “kissing book” industry.
* Has real life provided fodder for her fictional worlds? She’ll never tell.
* She is a member of the Romance Writers of America (RWA), Passionate Ink (PI), and the Author’s Guild (AG).
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
* A passionate professor. A smitten student. An attraction that cannot be denied.
* Amanda Slade has a major crush on her sexy art professor and wants his help with an important extracurricular activity: Project VirgEnd.
* Professor Jem Nichols knows falling for his beautiful student is a bad idea but he just can’t say goodbye as the semester ends. But the professor refuses to hastily take her virtue. Instead, he wants to slowly teach her the most important lessons of lovemaking. As she experiences first-time pleasures and passions, love blooms.
* By the time they’re done, he’ll know every inch of her body. But as her deadline for deflowerment looms, will the professor be the one to take Amanda all the way? This is a sweet yet steamy love story.
~ Excerpt ~
Amanda Visits the Professor At The Gallery By A.C. Rose ©2017
* When I arrived, the interior of the gallery looked dark and deserted, but he stepped to the door to let me in. He wore a black button-up shirt, the tails hanging over his well-worn jeans. His sleeves were rolled up, showing those strong, muscular hands. His eyes were dark and mysterious, yet his smile said he was happy to see me.
* Ushering me in, he locked the door behind us and took me into his arms. It hit me how big he was, in comparison to my small frame. My head was within the reach of his chin when in his arms, and his body towered over mine. I felt small, but safe in his arms.
* “I’ve missed you,” he said, kissing the top of my head, pulling me closer.
* “You have? I thought it was just me, missing you.” I nuzzled into his chest.
* “Were that the truth, things would be a lot easier,” he said with a sigh. “Then this would just be a student crush to contend with as opposed to both of us having, um, feelings. But—”
* He paused, and pulled away a few inches, stopping himself.
* “But what?”
* “I am afraid I am going to lose my resolve to not ravish you, so tonight, this calls for a new sketch.”
* “What if someone comes in this time?”
* “They won’t. I have a contractual agreement with the gallery that no one can be in this space or come in the door after eight p.m. while I am working on the installation. So it’s all ours.”
Buy Stay After Class here…
Amazon THE BOOK IS $0.99 DURING THE TOUR!
Thank you for joining us here today, A.C. Rose! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! A.C. Rose will be awarding a $20 Amazon or B/N GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use this RAFFLECOPTER LINK to enter the drawing. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!