Today we have author Maia Dylan visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Maia Dylan lives, loves and works in beautiful New Zealand. She married her best friend and they have two adorable, but stubborn children who obviously take after their father.
* Maia’s career has featured a lot of travel, and she has filled her time at airports and in the air with books, books and more books. Her love of erotic paranormal romance has seen her amass a huge library. She has been an avid reader and lover of ménage romances since she read her first book in this genre about three years ago.
* Outside of writing, Maia loves to eat, so she loves to cook! Her herb garden is legendary, but she still has issues getting tomatoes to grow. She’s been a performer for years, and has even sung on international stages, she would love to own a classic Ford Mustang one day and of course have the opportunity to race it on a race track without fear of a speeding ticket.
* Although ultimately her dream is to be able to write full time on a sandy beach with a Mai Tai at hand, she is quite happy to fit her writing in when she can. As long as someone reads her books, gets a laugh and maybe come to love her characters and much as she does, then she feels that she is living her dreams no matter what!
A look into…
~ Q & A ~
Q: Every book is special to an author. What is it about this book that makes it special for you?
A: This is the third book in a series of four, and my first foray into MMM. I knew from the very beginning of this series that Sam was destined for something special and he finds it with Aiden and Nick.
Q: What was your favorite part of writing this book?
A: Learning more about Sam. In book two we learn that he, Nick and Aiden had met before, and in this story we find out how they met. And what an explosive start to a relationship that is!
Q. Why do you always include a danger element to your books?
A. I write what I love to read. I love books that take you on a journey, but where the characters face a challenge that adds an element of urgency to them and to the book. As a reader, there is nothing I like more than getting that goose bump, hair rising on the back of my neck feeling as I join the characters within the book I am reading on the journey to solve their mystery. I want to give that to my readers.
Q. Do you have anything to say to your current readers or to those that haven’t yet read your work?
A. If you have read any of my books, thank you so very much! It blows my mind that someone has actually read something that I wrote, but gosh I hope you enjoyed it! Did you? Please let me know, I find I suffer from a slight case of needy-nelly with my writing. If you haven’t read my book, but you love erotic romance stories between strong men and an independent woman, where the path to their happily ever after can be a bumpy one, but there is always a happily ever after, and their love and laugher is real on every page, then you’ll find my books right up your alley!
Thank you for hosting me for my latest release with Evernight Publishing, Recon by Fire – Sniper Team Bravo, 3. This book released on February 3. If your readers would like to they can post questions to me on Twitter using the following hashtag #SniperTeamBravo and tag me using @Maiadylanauthor and I will answer them as I see them.
~ Blurb ~
* A sniper will employ a recon by fire technique when the position of their enemy is unknown. It can also be a tactic for two men looking to convince the man they both want for their future to take a chance on them.
* Nick Jones and Aiden George are committed to each other. When they meet a marine medic who ignites a passion within both of them, they’re determined that he’s the third they never knew they were looking for.
* Sam Wilson is plagued by doubts instilled within him at a young age. When he gives in to one night of passion with two servicemen he meets during an attack on the base, those doubts make him run. When he meets them again eighteen months later, the three must overcome Sam’s past, defeat an unknown enemy, and pursue the future Aiden and Nick are convinced they can all achieve together.
* Will they be able to find their target in time, or will the fire of their love be left to burn out completely?
* Be Warned: menage sex (MMM), m/m sex, double penetration
~ Excerpt ~
READ THE FIRST CHAPTER HERE
Buy Recon by Fire here…
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU | BookStrand | Evernight Publishing
Find Maia Dylan here…
Amazon Author Page | Blog | Facebook | Facebook Street Team | Goodreads | Newsletter | Twitter | Website
Thank you for joining us here today, Maia Dylan! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.