Today we have author Andi Bremner visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Andi Bremner is a romance writer who is lucky enough to live by the beautiful Indian Ocean in Western Australia with her husband and three children.
* Andi grew up with her nose in a book and her head in the clouds. Her favourite books were the ones that transported her away to another world full of dashing heroes and damsels in distress set in faraway time periods. Romance, and in particular, complicated romances soon became her favourite novels to read and write and she now writes angst ridden tales of first love with some steamy interludes thrown in as well.
* On the weekends Andi can be found ferrying her children to their various after school activities or hiking and camping in the stunning Australian outdoors.
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
* How much of your heart would you give if you knew how short life could be?
* Juliette Reynolds knows that life is a precious gift that could be snatched away at any moment. A survivor of childhood leukemia she lives her life seeking fun, adventure and love at every turn making no commitments and never settling in one place for too long in her quest to experience life to the fullest. Her latest adventure has bought her to Myrtle Beach where she meets Noah Daniels. Having lost his wife in a freak boating accident three years ago Noah also knows how quickly life can be sucked away.
* But Juliette, with her zest for life and eternal optimism, is determined to wake Noah up and bring him back into the world of the living. That is, until it seems like living is what she might not get to do.
~ Excerpt ~
* “I’m going to be completely honest with you, Juliette,” Noah told her as soon as they were back in his pickup truck. “I don’t want to take you back yet. I want to take you home. Home to my house.”
* She beamed at him. “I’d like that.”
* He frowned. “Do you understand what I am saying? That I want to take you home and I want to take you to bed.”
* “I know. I want to go to bed. With you.”
* He growled and started the truck up. Before he pulled out from the curb though he looked over at her, wanting to make it clear, needing her to know before … so that she didn’t have any false expectations of what this was and of what to expect.
* “I want to take you home, Jules…”
* “Juliette,” she interrupted quietly. “I prefer Juliette.”
* He nodded before continuing. “I want to take you home and I want to take you to bed and I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you hard. But … and I need you to know this, I need you to understand—I don’t want anything more. I don’t want a relationship, I don’t want you to move in, I don’t want this to be anything more than what it is. I’m not looking for anything more.”
* Juliette nodded. “I understand completely.”
* He narrowed his eyes. “You do?”
* “No commitment,” she said. “I get it. I don’t want that either, although I do like the idea of you fucking me hard.”
* Noah growled again, his eyes roaming over her face taking in every exquisite detail. Where the hell had this girl come from? She was perfect. Perfect for him. Sexy, gorgeous, oozing a zest for life that was severely missing from his and a commitment-phobic as well. Well, not so much a commitment phobic but more an avoider … like him. It was like Providence had bought her to him.
Buy Free Spirit here…
Amazon | Evernight Publishing
Find Andi Bremner here…
Amazon Author Page | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Website
Thank you for joining us here today, Andi Bremner! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.