Today we have author Jeanne St. James visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Jeanne St. James is an erotic romance author who loves an Alpha male (or two). She was only 13 started writing when she started writing since it gave her an escape from teenage angst! Her first paid published piece was an erotic story in Playgirl magazine. Her first erotic romance novel, Banged Up, was published in 2009. She is happily owned by farting French bulldogs. She writes M/F, M/M, and M/M/F ménages.
* She has a few new releases coming up in 2016 and 2017. So keep an eye on her website at http://www.jeannestjames.com or sign up for her newsletter.
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
* Big city party-girl Amanda Barber has been spoiled most of her life. But life for Amanda suddenly becomes a major challenge: adapting to small town life, dealing with her handicapped brother and constantly butting heads with a frustrating local cop.
* As a police officer and former Marine, “responsibility” is Max Bryson’s middle name. Never having been in a serious relationship, he has no plans for being in one in the near future. He likes being his own man. And even if he were interested in a serious relationship, he certainly wouldn’t choose it to be with someone so immature and irresponsible as Amanda. But no matter how hard he tries, he can’t get sexy Amanda out of his head or his heart. Watching her mature in front of his eyes, his protectiveness towards her only strengthens.
* Bossy and possessive aren’t the only words Amanda uses to describe this frustrating cop. She can’t deny just looking at the man makes her tremble. But she’s done with having anyone control her and this man isn’t going to be any different. Or is he?
~ Excerpt ~
* AMANDA LOOKED UP, surprised at his outburst. Before she could close the door on him, he was hauling her out of the car by her arms, kicking her car door shut.
* She opened her mouth to protest but gasped as he lifted her into his arms and started striding with a determined pace to the nearest barn.
* She struggled, pushing against his chest. “What the hell are you doing?”
* “What I should do every time you’re a pain in my ass.”
* He nudged the barn door with his shoulder and dumped her unceremoniously on a nearby stack of broken straw bales. He went back to slide the door closed and latched it.
* Amanda pushed herself up to a seated position, struggling as her hands sank into the loose straw.
* “Don’t even move from there.”
* A shiver ran up her back. Fear? Maybe a little at the unknown, but it wasn’t all fear. No matter how many times they’d butted heads, she still wanted him.
* “You really deserve to be thrown over my lap and spanked.”
* She frowned, shaking her head. “You’re not going to do that.”
* “Don’t bet on it.”
* He dropped to his knees beside her, and she quickly started to scramble away.
* He grabbed her hair, and the tug on her scalp made her still immediately.
* She couldn’t tell if he was mad or frustrated or what.
* She licked her dry lips. “What do you want from me?” she whispered.
* “Nothing.” He scrubbed a palm over his short hair. “Everything. Jesus.” He reached for her.
Thank you for joining us here today, Jeanne St. James! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Jeanne St. James will be awarding a $10 Amazon or Barnes and Noble GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use this RAFFLECOPTER LINK to enter the drawing. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!