Tag: Tule Publishing
a look at Nikki Prince & ‘It’s Complicated’ @authornprince @TulePublishing #Romance #PreOrder
Today we have author Nikki Prince visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Nikki Prince is a single mother of two, who’s always had a dream to be a published author in the romance genre. Her passion lies in raising her children as readers, gaming, cooking, reading and her writing. Her mother can now breathe easy about the child who used to get in trouble because she was hiding books everywhere and reading when it wasn’t appropriate.
* Nikki’s a multi-published author with several epublishing houses. She loves to write Interracial romances in all genres, but wants to let everyone know to not box her in, because there is always room for growth.
* Nikki’s also a member of Romance Writers of America National chapter. She is also a member of the online chapter Passionate Ink RWA, The Beaumonde RWA, and the Rainbow Romance Writers (RRW). She holds a MA in English and Creative Writing and on her way to a second MA in English.
Find Nikki Prince here…
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Website
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
* Ashton Locke has had a thing for Keiko Jarrett since college. So when she proposes adding friends with benefits to the mix, he’s intrigued, but wary. Sure, he’s always wanted her, and is definitely not ready to settle down with anyone, but what happens if one of them crosses the line?
* Keiko is ready to take her flirty friendship with Ashton to the next level of hot. But she never bargained for feelings to intrude and cause complications. She laughed at Ashton’s hesitation and promised she’d remain heart-whole.
* Some promises are meant to be broken and as Keiko and Ashton’s “benefits bleed in all aspects of their lives, Keiko needs to convince Ashton that love is worth the risk.
Pre-order It’s Complicated here…
Amazon | iTunes | Tule Publishing
Thank you for joining us here today, Nikki Prince! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.