Today I’d like to announce my most recent release, To Be Yours, is up for pre-order and set for live release on February 12, 2020!
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
* Katrina Foster has survived a life no one dreams about and most don’t want to know about. Escaping to a ranch in Texas she used to visit during the summers of her childhood and rekindling an old relationship with Dakota Remington, she hopes to leave the nightmare of her past behind her. At first, all seems well, but when strange things begin to happen, she wonders if history’s about to repeat itself.
* Dakota Remington has devoted his life to working at Gateway Ranch. He’s excited when Kat, his former sweetheart, returns and looks forward to reuniting with her. He finds she’s changed, though, and he’s not sure if it’s for the better. But he’s up for the challenge of the puzzle that is Kat.
~ Excerpt ~
* Clothing herself, she watched Dakota dress faster than she had ever seen any man do so. He packed up and grabbed his items, cradled them in an arm, then clutched her hand in a vice-like grip.
* “Hey, what’s the deal?” She tried to yank her hand from his. He wouldn’t let go as he led her down the trail to the truck.
* “I hate that it’s not you it’s me crap. You’re not the first woman to give me that line of bull. But in your case, I have a feeling it really is you, and that you haven’t told me everything. You’re sticking by my side until you either come completely clean with me or until further notice. You’re not leaving the ranch, and you’re not leaving my sight.”
* “Excuse me? Who do you think you are?”
* He leveled her with a stern glare. “I’m the man who’s going to protect you from other men, from those the likes of whom would put their hands on you and mar your beautiful skin. I’m going to protect you from yourself. Consider me your knight in shining fucking armor. Your carriage awaits.” Dak opened the door to the truck and waved her in.
* Settled in the passenger seat, she flinched when he slammed the door, tossed all the stuff into the bed of the pickup, then hopped into the driver’s side.
* “You’re something. You know that?” She didn’t care that ire coated her words.
* Dak chuckled, a low, sexy rumble that filled the small space, not seeming to care how upset she was. “You are, too. We make a fine pair.” He hailed Kent on the walkie-talkie cell phone, advised him of the carcass. “I say send Gavin and Jake if they’re available. And I’d like you to meet me and Kat at the TR later.”
* Kent acknowledged. The phone crackled and went silent.
* Dakota kept to his word about protecting her the rest of the day, too.
Find Links Here
Thank you for joining me here today. Don’t forget to pick up a copy of To Be Yours now!