Romancing destiny one moment at a time.
About the Book
* When Veteran Blake Cornelis visits his great grandfather’s Civil War grave, he is whisked back in time to Gettysburg, where his ancestor was a hero. His mission—to preserve his family’s decorated military record, because his cousin, Evan, is determined to steal the Cornelius heroism for his own family’s ancestry. Fighting Evan is demanding and requires unremitting vigilance. Fortunately, the gods have sent Blake an exquisite guardian angel to help him.
* Ariel, a time travel Protector, is tasked on this journey with safeguarding Blake, and she vows to do that—at any cost. But the attractive hero from Wisconsin is unlike others she’s been assigned to protect. The intense attraction between them casts them into deadly peril on the battlefield.
* Blake and Ariel are sent into other wartimes, and as secrets unfold they realize they must sacrifice all to conquer his evil cousin, for the Cornelis honor is not all that is at stake. The fate of the American people lies in their hands. But Evan is a formidable foe, determined to achieve his mission, and since he has nothing to lose, he’ll do whatever it takes to succeed—no matter the cost.
Blake peered beyond her into the small, dark area, and in one swift movement had them in the room with the door shut. In an instant, his hands were on the sides of her head, tilting it upward, and his mouth was on hers. Soft, sweet kisses grew quickly to needy and hungry ones. Her lips buzzed as tantalizing sensations seeped into her tongue and zinged through her body tingling like an electrical current.
* She needed to stop this, and stop it now, but she couldn’t. With another gratifying swipe of his tongue, her worries faded to paltriness. Unable to think about anything but allowing this pleasure, she let him keep kissing her.
* His large hands moved swiftly over her body, down her sides and then up and under her shirt. The tight binding flattening her breasts in her disguise to be a man loosened. Relief. She sighed into her lover’s delicious mouth.
* When he grabbed hold of her breast and swiped his calloused thumb over her taut nipple, she nearly exploded. A year’s worth of building desire made her even more sensitive and desperate for this man—for release.
* With anxious fingers, she worked the buttons on his shirt and pulled it from him. His hot skin felt incredible against her fingertips. How could his skin feel so soft and heavenly over those hard muscles?
* He pulled his mouth from hers and trailed a path of scorching kisses along her jawline, not stopping until he reached her earlobe. He gave a little nibble. The anticipation in her stomach wound tighter.
* She undid the button to his pants, plunged her hand beneath the waistband and wrapped her fingers around his steel-hard shaft. His breath hitched and then hissed out across the side of her face, heating her skin.
* “God, Ariel, I want you so bad. I’ve missed you. You’re all I’ve thought about this past year.” In that instant, his sweet, lovely words were exactly what she wanted to hear.
Pre-order Date: 1/6/20 | Release Date: 3/17/20 | eBook Price: $2.99
ASIN: B083HMGLSB | ISBN: 978-1656108371
Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/time-warped-valerie-j-clarizio/1135967098
Universal Link: https://books2read.com/u/bowG1A
About the Author
* Valerie Clarizio is a USA Today Bestselling author who lives in romantic Door County Wisconsin with her husband and extremely spoiled cat. She loves to read, write, and spend time at her cabin in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
* She’s lived her life surrounded by men, three brothers, a husband, and a male Siamese cat who required his own instruction manual. Keeping up with all the men in her life has turned her into an outdoors enthusiast, of which her favorite activity is hiking in national parks. While out on the trails, she has plenty of time to conjure up irresistible characters and unique storylines for her next romantic suspense or sweet contemporary romance novel.
Find the Author
Facebook Street Team: https://www.facebook.com/groups/clarizioscronies/