Today we have author Lisa B Kamps visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Lisa B. Kamps is the author of the best-selling series The Baltimore Banners, featuring “hard-hitting, heart-melting hockey players” (USA Today), on and off the ice. Her newest series, Firehouse Fourteen, features hot and heroic firefighters.
* In a previous life, she worked as a firefighter with the Baltimore County Fire Department, then a very brief (and not very successful) stint at bartending in east Baltimore, and finally as the Director of Retail Operations for a busy Civil War non-profit.
* Lisa currently lives in Maryland with her husband and two sons (who are mostly sorta-kinda out of the house), one very spoiled Border Collie, two cats with major attitude, several head of cattle, and entirely too many chickens to count. When she’s not busy writing or chasing animals, she’s cheering loudly for her favorite hockey team, the Washington Capitals–or going through withdrawal and waiting for October to roll back around!
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
* When passion proves dangerous…
* Curator Shelby Martin’s lie is as dry, dull, and dusty as the artifacts with which she works. But when she accepts an adventurous dare posed by her friends, Shelby finds more than one night of unforgettable passion.
* No-nonsense Vice cop Josh Nichols has seen his fair share of the seedier side of Baltimore. Drawn to Shelby immediately, Josh can’t resist the attraction he feels for the quirky, yet sexy, woman coming on to him in the bar. And when she bails without leaving her number after a night of hot sex, he’s reeling with desire to see her again.
* But suddenly, when Shelby and Josh are thrown together to solve a crime at Shelby’s museum, neither can trust the other. Josh sees Shelby in a different light. The carefree and courageous sex goddess from their one night together is nothing like the reserved introvert standing before him. Determined to understand the intriguing woman, he vows to solve the mystery behind the museum and the secrecy behind the woman. As suspicion riddles them with doubt and misconceptions, they struggle to find common ground. After all, they can’t possibly build a future on one night of passion—a passion that just might tear them apart.
Buy Dangerous Passion here…
Thank you for joining us here today, Lisa B Kamps! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.