Today we have author Kayden Claremont visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Kayden loves sexy, well-crafted stories of lust and love. Her sensuous style drives the characters in lustful romps. When she is not crafting erotic romantic stories, she can be found crocheting or making jewelry.
* Kayden is a member of Romance Writers of America, Toronto Romance Writers, and Writing Community of Durham Region.
* She hopes you enjoy her other books, Hell’s Bounty, Timeless Passion, Red Hot and Tartan Temptation, all published by The Wild Rose Press.
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
* Leather-wearing, motorcycle riding PI Heaven Vaughan is working undercover in a Las Vegas casino for the DA. She must find the evidence to convict the casino boss of ordering her brother killed, but the tall, dark, sex-on-a-stick head of security is constantly watching her. Just knowing he’s got his monitors focused on her makes her hot, and she can’t help but make sure he has something as equally arousing to look at.
* Straight-arrow Darius Turner has one job—to safeguard the people in the casino. The feisty redhead dominating his viewing pleasure is playing havoc with his duties and with his libido. All he wants is to take her up on her teasing invitations, but he can’t let her get too close. If Heaven discovers his true identity, there’ll be hell to pay.
~ Excerpt ~
* After scolding herself, she got back to work.
* She had to find the evidence quickly before Darius realized what she was up to. Near the end of her shift, she grabbed a tray, a bottle of single-malt whiskey, a glass, and headed toward the boss’s office. She knocked on the door. No one answered, so she slipped in. Setting the tray on the coffee table, she scanned the room and sat down at the desk. She didn’t know the computer password, so she opened the drawer on the right. At the sound of the soft scraping of the door on the lush carpet, she froze. Darius filled the doorway.
* “What are you doing here?”
* Quietly, she closed the drawer.
* “I was told to bring the boss a bottle of scotch.”
* Darius nodded at the bottle on the tray. “I see.”
* “You do a lot of that.”
* “What are you doing behind the desk?”
* His low, measured voice sent shivers through her.
* When he did not respond, she said, “The truth is, I need to get another computer. I figured the boss would have the top of the line with all the bells and whistles.”
* She forced a smile. “Just checking it out.”
* She got up and edged around the desk, hoping to get to the door before Darius pressed the control in his pocket to call his men. He blocked her. His rock-solid frame resembled a wall yet excited her. Taking a calming breath, she tried to walk around him.
Thank you for joining us here today, Kayden Claremont! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Kayden Claremont will be awarding a $10 Amazon or B/N GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use this RAFFLECOPTER LINK to enter the drawing. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!