She’d sold herself to a Jelvia, and he wanted full payment.
Bethany Roberts was born into a privileged life, but all that was taken away when, at nine years old, a car crash killed her older brother, and her mother received life-changing injuries. Beth’s younger sister was too young to understand how the pressure affected their father and only saw him as a fun-time dad, spending money and giving them expensive holidays. But Beth was old enough to realise he was spending far beyond their means and drinking too much.
* He lost them their beautiful home and lifestyle.
* As Beth grew, she became a carer to both her parents and a mother to her sister, Lara. She gave up school and took menial jobs to keep a roof over their heads.
* Beth managed.
* But it all came crashing down when Lara, now seventeen years old, became a statistic of the Jelvian onslaught on humankind. She disappeared.
* And Beth, now twenty-five, has nothing to lose.
* Nothing what so ever. She <i>is</i> going to get her sister back.
She picked up the dress again and stepped into it. The material slithered over her skin. The dress was a perfect size. Sandals slipped on her feet like they were made for her. She turned to gaze at herself in the mirror.
* She looked like a different person.
* She could do this. She could be that beautiful woman in the mirror. The woman with the full breasts, nipples pointing through the silk of the dress. The woman with wide eyes, full mouth, pink cheeks, and the cute pixie cut.
* She looked like a woman knowing she was about to be made love to. No, she didn’t—she looked terrified. She closed her eyes on her reflection and tried to calm her roaring pulse and the sickness in her stomach.
Find out more…
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Twitter | BookBub
Amazon – US | Amazon – UK