Today we have author Aidee Ladnier visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Aidee Ladnier, an award-winning author of speculative fiction, began writing at twelve years old but took a hiatus to be a magician’s assistant, ride in hot air balloons, produce independent movies, collect interesting shoes, fold origami, send ping pong balls into space, and amass a secret file with the CIA. A lover of genre fiction, it has been a lifelong dream of Aidee’s to write both romance and erotica with a little science fiction, fantasy, mystery, or the paranormal thrown in to add a zing.
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
* How can something so cuddly and adorable be so destructive? The teddy bear robot decimating his lab is only the first disaster of the day for roboticist Forbes Pohle. If he can figure out how to end its rampage, he still has to interview applicants for the position of research assistant and convince the time-traveler on his doorstop that they should be making their future right now.
* Oliver Lennox didn’t travel back in time to have a quickie in the blast chamber—but it certainly is fun. This younger Forbes is a sweeter, more innocent version of his lover. And it will be hard to leave him behind in the past.
* If you like sexy nerds, humor, plenty of action, and a love story not even time can disrupt, this romantic adventure has the perfect credentials for the job.
~ Excerpt ~
* “I’ve gotta go make a call.” Oliver didn’t wait for Forbes to reply but left the room and headed for the kitchen.
* He strode in but his steps faltered as he took in the décor, a mirror of the room in his time. The bright yellow paint on the walls had greeted him for breakfast every day for a decade now. Solid chairs ringed the blunt thick tabletop. Tip one back on two legs and it wouldn’t break if you fell over on the floor. The big windows that let in the morning sun gave an unrestricted view of a brilliant sunrise. Entering the familiar room was like settling into a warm bath.
* This place reminded him of home.
* Of Tuesday Chinese takeout days.
* Of laughter.
* Of one random food fight where spaghetti sauce landed on the ceiling.
* Of being kissed right there at that counter until he thought he’d burst his pants at the seams.
* It was home. Their home.
* A pang in his chest made it ache. He didn’t belong here. He needed Forbes, needed the calm self-assurance of his arms around him, not this hesitant kid. Oliver reached for the belt buckle and the travel adjuster. But he stopped himself before he activated it. He couldn’t afford to mess this up.
* Forbes had trusted him on this errand.
* And Oliver… well, Oliver hadn’t told Forbes, but he needed this second chance. This chance to get their future right the first time.
Buy The Applicant here…
Find Aidee Ladnier here…
Blog/Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter
Thank you for joining us here today, Aidee Ladnier! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Aidee Ladnier will be awarding a $50 Amazon or B/N GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use this RAFFLECOPTER LINK to enter the drawing. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!