Today we have author Lea Bronsen visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Lea Bronsen likes her reads hot, fast, and edgy, and strives to give her own stories the same intensity. After a deep dive on the unforgiving world of gangsters with her debut novel Wild Hearted, she divides her writing time between romantic suspenses, dark erotic romances, and crime thrillers.
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
Everything can be bought. Except love.
* Kace Karrington is a wealthy, self-made investor with no qualms about steamrolling others to achieve his goals. He’s attracted to men, but picks up beautiful women, giving the cold, unfeeling world of Finance the appearance he’s successful…powerful. That is until he meets a smoking hot street punk eager to show him there’s more to life than making money.
Put the book on your to-read shelf on Goodreads & See photos that inspired me to write the book on Pinterest
~ Excerpt ~
* And then happens what happens to me once in a long while: he catches my attention. I mean really makes me stop and stare. I’m attracted to men, after all, and some can be surprisingly handsome. This specimen is a lot more so than one would imagine of a drug addict. Strong, symmetrical features and tanned skin make quite the tableau with full lips, an aquiline nose, and dark green, gold-flecked irises framed by thick eyelashes. Even unkempt blond hair and a three-day stubble look sexy on him.
* This is the guy who calls himself my sister’s friend? He’s so easy on the eyes, he has to be more than a friend.
* He scowls. “Do you always do that?”
* “Do what?” I take in the rest of him. He’s my height, but much skinnier. Probably can’t afford to go to a gym and do weights three times a week like I do.
* “Refuse to shake someone’s hand,” he replies, tone offended. His voice sounds light but mature. Warm, comfortable to the ear. “While your sister’s in there…fighting for her life.” Tears form in his eyes. So, their redness was due to him crying.
* “Sorry, it’s the nerves.” I give him my hand.
* “Yeah.” He accepts to shake it, but his wet glare tells me he’s not convinced.
* Me? I’m so taken aback by his good looks and intense presence, I almost forget why I came out of the room.
* Oh yeah. Coffee.
Thank you for joining us here today, Lea Bronsen! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.