Today we have author Lynn Burke visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Lynn Burke is a full time mother, voracious gardener, and scribbler of spicy romance stories. A country bumpkin turned Bay Stater, she enjoys her chowdah and Dunkin Donuts when not trying to escape the reality of city life.
A look into…
* After his stepfather nearly ruins both his family name and business, Damien Fiorenza becomes suspicious of everyone—except for his long-time partner, Ethan Lord. He doesn’t trust people in authority, much less the woman who weasels her way into his walled-up heart alongside his lover of fifteen years.
* Ethan dislikes his empathic abilities, especially since they allow him to feel his mother’s indifference towards him, her only son. Damien, however, has always made Ethan feel needed. Appreciated and protected. But, he can’t voice what Ethan is desperate to hear. Falling for their new secretary is unexpected, but she encourages and supports him in ways Damien won’t.
* Shaylia Bright’s father chose his secret family over her and her mother. Ever since, she’s striven to be the best she can be, unable to stomach being second best. Although an office romance is taboo, she can’t deny the passionate chemistry among the three of them and finds herself drawn to both her bosses.
* Problems from their pasts threaten to block the happily ever after they’re heading toward. Will Shaylia be able to accept herself as less than perfect, and will Damien lower his defenses? Ethan holds the key to their healing, but can he overcome his own demons before it’s too late?
*** Release Date: June 17, 2019 ***
Add to your Goodreads TBR pile!
Enter Lynn’s cover reveal $10 Amazon gift card giveway!
Check out FuriousFotog/Golden Czermak HERE!
Thank you for joining us here today, Lynn Burke! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.